What do you want for X-mas from SWTOR Claus?

finelinebob

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A 1 hour lockout timer for anyone who quits a warzone after it starts
  • Resolve timer stops ticking if you get put in a safe area ... the time it takes for the barrier to drop in Voidstar or the time it takes to fly from the dropship to the battlefield in Civil War should not count against your resolve meter

If SWTOR Claus came to your local Walmart and was letting all the noobs, froobs and even the leet out there tell him/her/it what you wanted for the holidays, what would you ask for? (
, maybe?)

Dear SWTOR Claus,

Could you please bring me a Mac OS X-flavored game client?

TIA,

Powaq, Naqoy & Koyaanis Qatsi

Dear SWTOR Claus,

Could you please bring me a Mac OS X-flavored game client?

TIA,

Powaq, Naqoy & Koyaanis Qatsi

Oh, one other thing: could you promise us that you will never, EVER require us to "upgrade" to Windows 8?

Did another read of the whole thread, particularly since my summation around reply #110 or so ... still some more great ideas, including:

• Things you've shown us, SWTOR Claus, but have taken away (certain color crystals) or never actually delivered on (certain combinations of armor, hood/mask arrangements),
  • Things you have promised us, SWTOR Claus, but your elves/ewoks/jawas have not delivered on (FREE, not paid, name changes, same gender companion relations)
  • Things you've done for many, many people but deny for others (APAC mergers/transfers)

... and some, quite frankly, that have a snowball's chance on Mustafar of becoming reality *COUGH*Mac*COUGH**WHEEZE*client*COUGH**HACK**HACK*

So, in the spirit of that last category, I'm gonna swing for the fences:

SWTOR Claus,

Could you please make McDonalds offer Cherry Coke Zero at all their restaurants in locations where we can access SWTOR servers from?

A barber shop or paid customizations. I'd experiment with Kira vanity scars and other character creator exotica if I knew the changes were not permanent.

Key mappings that I can load like interface customizations.

Paid or free character renames.

I'd like to be able to enter my ship without going into orbit.

I want lightsaber crystals to become vanity items. Put the mods on a new item like a "crystal focus" or "power core" and let me just pick a color.

Edited by MediumD