New YouTube channel dedicated to SWTOR content

taxidermis

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys i finally played "jedi under siege" on a couple republic toons! Trooper was m favorite as imo story wise trooper would be the best to help a militaristic jedi like tau idair cope with her obvious PTSD. I have to say i fin d her one of the more intriguing characters designed by bioware yet. Very much a strong kickass female figure. Hoping she comes back so my trooper can romance her!

We chase Vaylin to a force blighted world hoping to force a confrontation that will end this once and for all.. but what nightmares await us.. and can we overcome them? Or will NATHEMA be our demise?? Find out now with the latest video from Swtor-Nerd Gaming! Hope you all enjoy and don't forget to like/comment/subscribe!!

• 2 weeks later...
Finally got around to updating my Sith Warrior story! I hope you enjoy chapter 11, in which my warrior has to decide whether or not to begin learning the ways of the light side force. This is one of my favorite arcs in SWTOR!! As always I hope you enjoy, and may the force be with you!

• 4 weeks later...

May The Fourth Be With You! In today's video, we continue our conquest of Nar Shaddaa in SWTOR! And discover links to revan hidden deep within the planet!! For anyone who played the kotor games, this will be a blast from the past!

Finally had a chance to update my sith warrior playthrough.. In our quest to track down the mysterious padawan we travel to alderaan and clash with organa forces. But will mercy prove a quicker route to the answers we seek?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well guys 5.10.3 has dropped and we have NEW story updates!! Here is a comparison of all the imperial speeches!!

Here is a playthrough of the tidbit as an imperial double agent working for the republic!

And last but not least, a theron romance update!!

featuring an epic duel between a proud jedi master and my neutral warrior, this is one of my favorite parts of the sith warrior story in SWTOR! Will we turn his padawan into a dark apprentice or show her the light? hope you all enjo