Theran Shan?

GorkieX

lol I have been that way with my Republic toons for a little over two months. I'm just now getting back to my Imperials. My "canon" Agent did the same as well. Which I will be very, very interested to see if that will be addressed in the future.

They do have a lot in common. Which is why, I'm guessing, a mutual respect develops during SoR. Although, on Ziost, when Theron said...

he wanted eyes and ears inside Sith Intellegence. Melena, internally of course, was all like been there doing that now. I really, really want Theron to find out what Mel has been up to.

Yeah, it could have made for some interesting dialogue...

Although by the end of the class story my girl was ready to just naff off and lie down for a very long time, the Agent storyline is emotionally exhausting! The life of a spy I guess, yeah, they'd understand each other perfectly, great couple *ponders making new Agent*... Anyway, switching sides was the best ending for her (and me :D)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your main character is thawed from Carbonite but is not breathing, Theron appears out of the shadows and kneels down and gives you mouth to mouth. The scene will last a while, lots of close ups, and there is no skipping. Afterwards, your character wakes up due to his efforts. There should also be some epic music playing during this mandatory scene.

The mouth to mouth rescue was good and all, thanks. but why are my pants down?

The mouth to mouth rescue was good and all, thanks. but why are my pants down?

Your heart was touched and you were moved by the artistic beauty that is the expression of love and loyalty. Even in the darkest of times, love is like the bright flame holding back the darkness.

If we don't get a red fabulous hat for Theron, at some point, I will be extremely disappointed.

I'm perfectly content for Theron to have no clothes. Then he has no reason to leave the bed. Everybody wins!

*glances at the thread and the last couple of posts* That's a lot of pink signatures all around!

Seems like Theron really is becoming Swtor's version of Cullen. :D

I think I should run over to Suggestions, and demand covert armour that sparkles. Yes. Definitely. :D

Edward can only wish to be as sexxxy as our intrepid agent.

Edited by Lunafox

I'm quite certain he will have a significant place in the story. Just hoping he won't die prior the KOTFE events (or afterwards). Ideally he'd be a companion option, but we are already getting a new confirmed Smuggler companion so unlikely...

He ran away like the coward he is! I hope Lana killed him :mad:

Everything he's been doing so far is the extreme opposite of cowardice. Not to mention the player character owes their life to him on several occasions.

*glances at the thread and the last couple of posts* That's a lot of pink signatures all around!

Seems like Theron really is becoming Swtor's version of Cullen. :D

My co-worker and I were JUST talking about this!! He actually asked if there would be Theron gushing thread full of screenshots, like the one for Cullen on the DA:I forum.

Like this screenshot

Or this screenshot

or this one

Theron is the Cullen of SWTOR. Considering I am a full-fledged Cullenite since Origins...I approve of this!

Edited by Amadahy

Theran always seemed more related to Carth than Revan. I'm sorry for those that like him, but I'm not disappointed. Honestly everything about Revan in this game was a huge disappointment for me. Like with many other things it seemed like it was doing nothing but trying to put down KotOR.

I'm also willing to unlock Theron with cc or trade the sub's reward aka Nico for Theron. Or betray Lana for Theron or sell Mako / Jaessa / Nadia / Kira / [insert class specific female companion here] to dat Hutt in Cartel Bazaar for him, whatever will work :rak_03:

I am right there with you. I will trade *any* of my other companions if I can have Theron. Even both of my tough Sith Inquisitors fell for his charms. They spared all the Jedi for the promise of a smile from the man. So betray Lana for him? Done, no problem. Mako. . .okay, I would have to think hard and long before giving up Mako. But everybody else is up for trade!!

Theron is the Cullen of SWTOR. Considering I am a full-fledged Cullenite since Origins...I approve of this!

+1 I love me some Cullen and some Theron.

Theran always seemed more related to Carth than Revan.

Bastilia cheated on Revan with Carth, rumor confirmed. :cool:

My co-worker and I were JUST talking about this!! He actually asked if there would be Theron gushing thread full of screenshots, like the one for Cullen on the DA:I forum.

Like this screenshot

Or this screenshot

or this one

I have those very same screenshots :D

Gosh it's great to see more of us <3