server vanished

HexDecimalUK

just ended my subscription, this game would be cool if the people who ran it were competent..kind of a joke.

lol Please don't tell me this was the straw that broke the camel's back?

To be fair I rage unsubscribe too, when my game goes down randomly. All the time, in fact I rage unsubbed 4 times yesterday.

Edited by Natharon

It is funny in pay to play (the full game anyway) games like this they have a hard time keeping servers up.

Then in f2p games like GW2 and GW1 they don't even have to bring the servers down for patches. Kinda makes you wonder what our money is paying for :rolleyes:

just ended my subscription, this game would be cool if the people who ran it were competent..kind of a joke.

heh that's funny, servers crash all over. The game isn't down it's just 3 servers that have crashed on the east coast.

Hell maybe a car crashed into a pole and turned off the power, lol

Edited by Naoshiki

LET THE RAGE FILL YOU MY LITTLE SITHLING! Rage!!!!

Ok all jokes aside. Lets see several servers go offline at the same time in both EU, and US, give it a few hours, More then likely the hampsters needed a half an hour break from their cages and some water.

Poor little ... aww whom i kidding *uses force lightning and force choke on the lot of them*

There. Buy new hampsters and your set! :jawa_evil:

I rage-unsubbed after i lvled my first toon, ( a merc ), just had a day of getting schat on by concealment ops and sins and maras and everyone else and didn't come back for 3 months.

No game is perfect. Server crashes happen in every game. Rage kids always find a reason to do so.

Go play any Guildwars game for a year and tell me how many times the servers crash or are brought down. (patches included)

I'll save you some time ... GW1 had a total of 72 hours of down time in it's 8 year life span.

Now please continue about how you think today's technology is not advanced and cheap enough to keep stable servers for a free to play game.

You need to remember that they just launched an expansion a few days ago so some server problems shouldent be surprising

No they launched a patch accompanied by early access for some pre-orders. If the game wasn't ready they shouldn't have allowed the early access then.

No they launched a patch accompanied by early access for some pre-orders. If the game wasn't ready they shouldn't have allowed the early access then.

Agreed. Was looking forward to enjoying my early access today. This is stupid.