Starting a Healer

WillemRaymond

Okay so im about to start a Healer and i would like to know what Crystal should i use on my Lightsaber and Offhand item?

Is it smart to put 2 +41 Crit rating in them?

I also have 2 +41 Power crystals i have no idea wich ones i should put into my Lighsaber and Offhand item

Edited by WillemRaymond

It depends on what the rest of your gear is like at 50. I personally stack as much power as I can because sorcerer gear straight from the vendor has way too much crit mods/enhancements. But if you are finding your self having too little crit it's a good idea to use the crit crystals.

In that case I'd say use your power crystals then. It's been a while since I leveled my sorc, but I'd imagine the same concept still applies. Lots of crit on your gear. But if you find that you aren't criting as much as you like, try swapping out the crystals and see how that works. Also learn to love recklessness in those tight spots. That extra 60% crit from

It is amazing (especially with Unnatural preservation) when you are in tight spots.

its always the whole package that matters so you're looking at figures like this.....

pvp as much exptertise as you can and as much willpower.

pve and pvp....willpower first......min 32% crit 77 multiplyer....then as much power as you can manage.

You'll be fine enough with that, all above this is just marvellous and dandy.

People actually care about secondary stats, with the exception of power, while leveling? I stacked power on everything (every mod, when available) from lvl 10-50 on my latest char and topped the chart in 95 out of 103 warzones, was second the remaining 8 games (guard duty games). You wont even be able to equip alacrity mods etc until you're a fairly high level anyway so if you've already played without it for 35 levels you might aswell stick to simply stacking power.