I like this game.

thirtydollars

It's threads like these that restore my faith in humanity.

Look, to quote one previous poster, it's been a "bumpy ride". I quit after Ilum 4 years ago, have been back for a year now and having a blast.

I just don't get the group of nay-sayers who actually pay money to trash the game. At some point will I run out of content? Probably, but that is true with any game. For now, I'm enjoying the helluva ride.

Dasty

P.S. Theron's new haircut rocks.

You tell me if i like this game or not.

I beta tested this game right up to the final night we testers had a big "Way to Go" blow out on the Capital Worlds.

Then Launch in December 2012, and im here October 6th 2017. Almost 6 years and i am still here through all the BS and all the Hate & Love of this game and ups and downs. The player haters and those that respect the player and each other in general. If the good lord is willing to allow me to still be here another 6 years. As well this game is still around, and the sub doesn't rise over 20 bucks a month in that amount of time and i still have a good income, then i will still be here.

So what do you think, do i like or dislike this game, hmm?

Take Care and Be Well....

I have been here on and off since beta. I get a bit bored, I take a break. Come back and everything is fun again. I go to other games, but I always come back to this one.

"just when I thought I was out ...they pull me back in."

I like this game too. :)

I'll not have positivity on this form.

Honestly what is the world coming to.

I know, right, what with all those pesky love threads (*glances around furtively*)...and now positivity, what next, world peace? The tracer missile animation? :p

I really like this game but that doesn't mean I don't also like ripping into the parts I really dislike. I honestly hate being critical of things I consider somewhat artistry that people either have or don't. Its really hard for me to be critical of writing. I know what I like and don't and the writing of late I've been sorely disappointed in. Its been choppy (as in someone actually went through and chopped sections out) and not made a heck of a lot a sense at times. Doesn't mean I don't like the direction and story overall.

I had played ESO before. I liked that okay. Its a nice looking game with blah looking characters in it who have some over the top blah acting and terrible blah story lines written (I seriously never cared about any of them a bit). But I was okay with it until the ads started in game so often. Then new content was locked behind paywalls for subscribers. Then the game play was made blah I was over it. You can't just sell me on a blah experience in a pretty game.

This one is as pretty but its nice looking that fits with itself. Sort of cartoony realism or something. The characters seem to actually have something meaningful to say and what you do leaves an impact on them. The game play isn't as fast but within its on use of cool downs and such it feels smooth on a computer (usually, that could use some care). I find sometimes even an alliance alert can be entertaining. But I love that I hate some aspects which I complain about instead of the bye see ya I gave my last game.