Legacy Stronghold storage needs a sort button

Sabouma

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see this too. In addition, I'd like to see the sort combine and work across tabs if requested. Right now, I've got 3 tabs on my Legacy storage, and sometimes I end up with partial stacks of mats on 2 different tabs.

To be honest, think I'd like to see maybe a few more options on storage as a whole. Given now that they've expanded the concept across Legacy, maybe a more detailed combine / search setup could be considered. Possibly to sort via item type, quality, level, etc.

I've done a really good job setting up my legacy bank. Each tab is it's own gathering resource, each row a level, metals one side compounds on the other, luxury cloth/metals etc however, the extra space on the sides and bottom end up having Prefabs or random near useless stuff like the Manaan purple things, barnacles from rakghoul event etc but also some gear or semi-useful items that I can never seem to find when I'm looking for them.

/signed

• 11 months later...

I was about to post the same request, decided to take a moment to search first and viola.

Yeah, the normal cargo hold already has the sort functionality. Would be REALLY nice to have this on the Legacy Storage as well. In fact, it would be nice to have sort my QUANTITY (as opposed to quality) for sorting mats, especially in the Legacy Hold. I for one, keep one stack of each material in legacy storage, and store any additional stacks in my regular Cargo Hold. Sorting by Quantity would make it super easy to see which mats I already had a full stack of. Otherwise, my OCD kicks in and I have to do it by hand. It's not fun, but I must admit, it is rather pretty (at least my OCD thinks so).