A wild Hillary appears...

HillaryNicole

Greetings everyone!

My name is Hillary Nicole, but some of you may know me as “Pokket.” I recently joined the Bioware Austin team as their new Community Coordinator. My role will be to help maintain relationships with fan sites, streamers, guilds, and any other aspect of the SWTOR community.

To give a little history on myself, I’ve been gaming since I was a wee little child. My dad and uncle got me into online gaming when I was about 12, with Ultima Online (thanks, dad! XD). I’ve played nearly every AAA title since then and have enjoyed both PvP and raiding across many games. I’ve streamed, done youtube videos, and attended several video game conventions.

I guess it is easy to tell gaming is a passion of mine… :jawa_smile:

I look forward to sharing my passion for games with you all, and am glad to be given this opportunity here at Bioware.

Don’t hesitate to say hi, I promise I am friendly! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Cheers,

Hillary “Pokket” Nicole

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings everyone!

My name is Hillary Nicole, but some of you may know me as “Pokket.” I recently joined the Bioware Austin team as their new Community Coordinator. My role will be to help maintain relationships with fan sites, streamers, guilds, and any other aspect of the SWTOR community.

To give a little history on myself, I’ve been gaming since I was a wee little child. My dad and uncle got me into online gaming when I was about 12, with Ultima Online (thanks, dad! XD). I’ve played nearly every AAA title since then and have enjoyed both PvP and raiding across many games. I’ve streamed, done youtube videos, and attended several video game conventions.

I look forward to sharing my passion for games with you all, and am glad to be given this opportunity here at Bioware.

Cheers,

Hillary “Pokket” Nicole

Welcome!

Psst.... don't forget to update your linked in account. :Dhttps://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=231879595&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=ZAu8&locale=en_US&trk=tyah&trkInfo=tarId%3A1403558606237%2Ctas%3Ahillary%20nic%2Cidx%3A1-1-1

HUGE congratulations to you!!!

Since Eric came from a similar situation (gamer 1st), my expectations of you are VERY HIGH :D I'm excited to hear more from you as you settle in and find your place.

I am curious though...have you seen (physically seen) the "Wall of Crazy"? Does it exist in a physical state or is it a metaphor of some sort?

HUGE congratulations to you!!!

Since Eric came from a similar situation (gamer 1st), my expectations of you are VERY HIGH :D I'm excited to hear more from you as you settle in and find your place.

I am curious though...have you seen (physically seen) the "Wall of Crazy"? Does it exist in a physical state or is it a metaphor of some sort?

Welcome! Whatever you do, do not view the Wall of Crazy! We do not need another drooling straight-jacketed ex-community manager who had dared to peer at the wall. Think of it like Cthulhu and stay away.

Greetings everyone!

Cheers,

Hillary “Pokket” Nicole

No Way!!

That's awesome Pokket - I've been following you on GBTV and YouTube for a while. Welcome to the family!