HM Raid team LFM

TrippsCBG

Looking for a geared and exp. tank and melee DPS to finish our HM raid team. Raid nights are going to be Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday starting at 6:30 p.m. CST. I am asking that you are in at least full rakata/bh gear and if you are needing more 146+ gear we are willing to help you get that. We are going to be starting on EC HM so we can get attuned as a group and see how we all work together and get used to everyone, then we will be moving straight into TFB HM and getting that stuff down.

If you are interested in this group or have any questions please reply to this thread or send an in-game tell or mail to Jalaraa/Jalaro/Jala'ra and I will be happy to talk to you. Thanks!

Edited by TrippsCBG

• 2 weeks later...
We are now in need of 2 geared tanks to finish off our HM raid team. If you are interested in a spot on the team please reply to this thread or send and in-game email/whisper to Jalaraa, Jalaro, Jala'ra. We will take you along with one of our runs and see how everything goes and decide if you are the right person for the team. Thanks! Edited by TrippsCBG

We are now in need of 2 geared tanks to finish off our HM raid team. If you are interested in a spot on the team please reply to this thread or send and in-game email/whisper to Jalaraa, Jalaro, Jala'ra. We will take you along with one of our runs and see how everything goes and decide if you are the right person for the ream. Thanks!

Ohhh I get a reaming too? Sign me up!