Reconfigured Disassembler Core - Where?

Dangerflirt

I went to the junk dealer in bugtown and didn't see anything for 8k (As I had read in other posts), or any clickable boxes in his tent as was suggested.

I'm guessing the guides on Matrix Cubes are a little out of date as you also can't put on in your ship hold anymore- how can I disassemble my cube?

Thanks

-Azerin on Hanharr

There's a jawa on Tatooine that sells the core. I can't remember exactly where he is though atm.

There's 2 of them. One near Republic and one near Empire base.

Also there are boxes with them on both Taris and Balmorra, but that might also depend if you're republic or empire.

Either way, better to go Tatooine

But really...

Just google it.

Edited by Eternalnight

I went to the junk dealer in bugtown and didn't see anything for 8k (As I had read in other posts), or any clickable boxes in his tent as was suggested.

I'm guessing the guides on Matrix Cubes are a little out of date as you also can't put on in your ship hold anymore- how can I disassemble my cube?

Thanks

-Azerin on Hanharr

The Bug Town junk dealer sells the key to the lockbox that in the tent next door. Inside that is the disassembler. It has the word Tatooine in the description and refers to a shipment. Are you sure you went to the right vendor? He's all the way across the lake from the arrival platform. He also sells the key to unlock the lockbox that houses the datacron. I was just there last week so the datacron guide info is correct.

The Tatooine Jawa junk dealer is easier to get to (if you are Imperial). He's located in the junk yard on the north end of Mos Isla.

Edited by BebeLeBozo

Republic Side, there's a place on Taris that has a locked cargo box with a Vendor right next to it. Just access the vendor to buy a Code Cylinder she has and then you can unlock the box for the Core. I just did this last night...but unfortunately I can't remember exactly where it was (>_<)

The easiest vendor to find for the disassembler is (for Republic players at least) just north of Anchorhead on Tatooine. He's a Jawa, standing next to the sandcrawler.

Once you have your reconfigured disassembler (it's a single-use item -- it stays in your inventory after use, but its tooltip will inform you that it's burnt out after you use it), head to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant (or, I assume, if you're Imperial, you have an Imp counterpart somewhere), to the Matrix Assembler room. In the room, there's a Matrix Disassembler along the back wall, to your right as you enter the room. Right-click on that, and you will get a dialogue box confirming your request to disassemble your matrix cube.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...