Ec groupfinder que?

Just a quick question im hoping for a bw answer but will there be an addition soon to the group finder for tier 2 ops explosive conflict?

i wouldnt give it much hope for a complete pug but every now and then our team is missing a dps or a tank would be nice to whip in the gf just to pick one up quick?

Good idea or am i dreaming? lol

Story mode EC is definitely harder than nightmare EV or KP. I find friends lists work best for these situations.

or they would, if my friends list wasn't bugged. It doesn't show when certain people are online. .... :rak_02:

i think they removed it because of the lack of gear check in the group finder

A gear checker wouldn't fix the problem nor allow it in the GF.

For Ops, if the content isn't faceroll for the masses, it will be an exercise in frustration in GF.

EC would be a disaster in the group finder, even in story mode. I have been in group finder operations that have had problems on Soa, Bonethrasher, and the Fabricator Droid, I'd hate to see a group finder run on any of the EC bosses. I'd be impressed if they even got past Toth and Zorn, assuming it was a true PUG and not six people from the same guild plus two random people.

A gear checker wouldn't fix the problem nor allow it in the GF.

For Ops, if the content isn't faceroll for the masses, it will be an exercise in frustration in GF.

How about an achievement check ? If you cleared the content already, it's a fair assumption that you have a decent knowledge of the fights and their mechanics. A guarantee for success ? Of course not, but better than a simple a gear check IMO