Class stories

YeatmaMD

I have completed 3 storylines so far. The inquisitor, Imperial Agent and the Sith warrior. And honestly I want more pls! Dont leave me hanging for a long time on the stories. That is what makes this game so amazing! The inquisitors ending made me so happy! Now that im a part of the dark council can i rise further up the ladder maybe?? Unite the empire and control the sith against the republic? And the warrior can i actually meet the emperor in the next chapter? I am his wrath after all. And the agent im not sure honestly were to go from there. Some covert ops are always fun. Or maybe start intelligence back up again under me. PLLLLLSSSSS I love the stories and cant wait for more!

SPOILERS:

The inq's sole purpose is to defend and keep the secrets of the empire. i see it trying to take control or fight an upstart. the warrior will defend the emperor to the death. after all, the warrior does become the emperors wrath, the only position in the empire that exists on par with the counsel as a title. not really sure what anyone else would do.