November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they let in 400k people today like the stats are showing, then adding the 100k from yesterday, that would mean theres about 450k left, which could very well be all done tommorow. Tho that only counts US, it still mean most people should have access by friday

Really? lol Why? They stopped giving invites by 330 pm eastern time yesterday. Why would or should we expect late orders to be in any time soon? I suspect November people will be lucky to be in by the 18th.

Novembers will be in 2morrow I bet.

I've been right on this thing, I think the plan is ans always has been to stagger it over 3-4 days.

So at least half of Novembers will be in 2morrow.

To be honest I think they should skip over the silly month of October (and it IS a silly month) and just start with November, which by all accounts, is an awesome month.

Hey now... I was born in October! Does that mean I would cease to exist and won't get to enjoy my upcoming EGA?? :(

Novembers will be in 2morrow I bet.

I've been right on this thing, I think the plan is ans always has been to stagger it over 3-4 days.

So at least half of Novembers will be in 2morrow.

Yeah I'm with you. I'm waiting to see how far they get today (I know they've at least gotten through late august when a friend of my redeemed) before I know for certain but I suspect Tomorrow sometime as well.

My launcher just played the meanest trick on me. I refresh it every so often, just in-case, you know?

Anyway, it usually has a little movement in the download bar area and then it tells me "There is currently no active subscription...."

Well this last time, the download bar moved, stopped, then proceeded about halfway across the screen. What could it be doing? patching? LETTING ME IN?? oh... no active subscription...

lol