Is there any celebs playing Swtor ?

Greuceanu

SirCopperfield is playing... He is a MMO legend after all!

And according to his most recent trolololol attempt thread that got removed with a quickness, he supposedly secured his name on Po5 server by court order :p. His "lawyer" and "publicist" were there. I barely had time to read it before it disappeared, though. lol

Edited by Captain_Zone

And according to his most recent trolololol attempt thread that got removed with a quickness, he supposedly secured his name on Po5 server by court order :p. His "lawyer" and "publicist" were there. I barely had time to read it before it disappeared, though. lol

Dang... I miss all the fun again!

Yes.

-Veronica Belmont (she is the co-host of Tekzilla and former co-host of Buzz Out Loud)

-Felicia Day (she is Codex in the web serie The Guild)

-Catherine Taber (she does the voice of Vette in SWTOR and Padmé Amidala in SW: The Clone Wars)

-Kevin Pereira (he is the former co-host of Attack of the Show!)

-Adrianne Curry (she is the first winner of America's Next Top Model)

-Jens Pulver (he is a MMA fighter)

-Alex Albrecht (he is the former co-host of Screen Savers)

-Ray Toro (he is one of the guitarists of the American band My Chemical Romance)

-Kristina aka Dulfy aka Iwipe (she is the creator of the mmo website Dulfy's Healing Corner)

-Mike "Gabe" Krahulik (he is the co-founder of the webcomic Penny Arcade, the charity event Child's Play and the PAX conventions)

Apparently, Mila Kunis also plays SWTOR.

Edited by Sammm

Yes.

-Veronica Belmont (she is the co-host of Tekzilla and former co-host of Buzz Out Loud)

-Felicia Day (she is Codex in the web serie The Guild)

-Catherine Taber (she does the voice of Vette in SWTOR and Padmé Amidala in SW: The Clone Wars)

-Kevin Pereira (he is the former co-host of Attack of the Show!)

-Adrianne Curry (she is the first winner of America's Next Top Model)

-Jens Pulver (he is a MMA fighter)

-Alex Albrecht (he is the former co-host of Screen Savers)

-Ray Toro (he is one of the guitarists of the American band My Chemical Romance)

-Kristina aka Dulfy aka Iwipe (she is the creator of the mmo website Dulfy's Healing Corner)

-Mike "Gabe" Krahulik (he is the co-founder of the webcomic Penny Arcade, the charity event Child's Play and the PAX conventions)

Apparently, Mila Kunis also plays SWTOR.

Yes, Mila Kunis is supposivly on The Fatman as sith' battling Seth Green and Seth MacFarlane who are Repubs.

Aparently Mila was trying to bring them to WoW, but didn't have any luck, so she moved to SWtOR show she can pwn her noob coworkers. Plus wouldn't be shocked is all of Fuzzy Door and Stoopid Monkey production workers are here playing.