I'm sorry but...

Cybrdroyd

I couldn't disagree more. This game has a much better feel than WOW in my opinion and it is more than a single player story with side mmo stuff. If has the group stuff but some missions are beter with help and it has a great sense of scope IMO. IMO this game won't go F2P not for a long while if ever. Sad to see you go but many of us are enjoying the game and can't wait for more.

I just skimmed through this and noticed a few things that made me go :confused:

- "This game is more or less The old republic 3...." - I don't remember BW or anyone involved with this game saying that it was anything but an old republic version of an MMO.

- In reference to EvE, "...and the graphics are top notch" - ***?

Your major complaint is that the game is too linear. TBH, that's what I like. I don't want to spend three hours jumping from solar system to solar system for a fight that lasts a minute and thirty seconds. I don't want to spend 45 minutes camping a gate, and I don't want to be forced to group just to travel around.

I wan't to log in, have some fun, and log out. This is a game for me, not a second job. Any MMO that forces me to play 6 hours a day just to keep up with the Jones' is not an MMO I want to play.

And because it wouldn't be a farewell thread without someone saying it, can I have your stuff?

The EXP in the game ruins everything.

I have no desire to move on.

Everything I focus on to achieve is out leveled far too fast, making achievement pointless.

The only thing I have to look forward to is the end level, but then end game is really nothing more than a pointless grind until new content. After all, if you can beat the end dungeons, what point is there to progress to better gear? End game should be a late focus, not an immediate one which it is in this game as fast exp results in.

What am I going to craft? The rewards from end game are better, so the fast leveling I dealt made focusing on crafting as beneficial pointless. What about all of the commendation gear I could have worked on while I was progressing through the game? The planets went by so fast that the rewards were always lacking.

Ive played this game a while now. While some may like it, I see it as a complete failure.

Not because of the content, they had plenty of that. Not because of the development system, because it had a lot of depth, but rather because they pushed you through it so fast that none of it mattered.

I tend to quit MMO's at end game because I don't care for pointless grinds, but this game did in record time what most take a bit to achieve. That is, they drove the player base to an end game to chase nothing.

Well... I think I am done. Good luck to the rest if you like it, but this game is dead to me.