<Nerfherders> <Empire> Raid Teams

Dr_EviLIII

Hello,

Nerfherders has been a casual raiding guild for over the last year. Now we are looking to diversify our player base. Not only are we doing more conquest then ever before. We have 3 Raid team doing Nim/HM Content. Also we Consistently doing 16-man content for both Sm/Hm raids. On top of that we still do multiple GF ops every day.

I am making this post to go in-depth about our three Raid teams. we have three different types of raid teams for every type of difficulty. Each team is made up of the same core group having 8 main team members. Two tanks, Two healer and four DPS. With 2 reserve player normally being one DPS and one multi-class player to fill an absent player for the day. Also want to say If you opt into join the Guild or raid teams please check out are guild rule on are website. https://www.nerfherders.org/

Raid team one "Perisistent " Team Leader Hêida

This team is are most Beginner friendly team we have for hardmode content. If you are a vary casual player and you want to get into hardmode content this team is for you. In my opinion this team has the most personality. You will always have a enjoyable time Raiding with this team.

Raid team Two "Death Squad" Team Leader I'like-fire

This team Is for Moderate player level. Mostly for people that are Experience in hardmode Operations and or not quite at the Nightmare level but are trying to get to the nightmare level of play. The most impotent trait

about this team and the next team in the list is Player Situational Awareness . You need to have a good understating of the class enough to play well paying attention to mechanics in the fights.

Raid team Three "Wipefest" Team Leader Tarijon

This team has some of our most experienced players in the guild, This being are Nightmare team. With this team you need to know your class very well. Situational awareness has to be good enough to do enough damage as well as doing some of the most hardest content in the game. This team involves doing the most work to join. You need to show parse to the team lead and do a few test runs before joining.

If you're at all interested in joining the guild or any of the teams you can get a hold of us from are Website "https://www.nerfherders.org/" or send an in-game message to any of the officers or Junior Officers in the list Below.

Officers Chiéf Bób, Tarijon, Klorea and I'like-fire

Junior Officers MKP, Beyhaz, Hêida, Setakh and Ursha one

Edited by Dr_EviLIII

• 1 year later...

Hi All

I wanted to make some amendments to this post. Just to keep it relevant.

First, I will instroduce myself, I am the GM of the guild, my main toon is Admiral Bob.

Next I would like to say that we are recruiting, all classes and levels.

We are also looking for experienced officers.

We like to run weekly events for conquest, and we also have 3 raid teams, some have changed a little though.

Wipefest raid team is still running, and still being lead by Tarijon also a guild officer.

Next raid team is Chill Squad, this is being run by Lougitech.

And last but not least is "Fire's 16m" this is a team aimed at 16 man raids usually (HM) Veteran. This is run by I'like'fire.

Guild officers are: Tarijon, I'like'fire and Chaf'rez'aharn.

We are looking for good active people to take part in our daily fun of trying to make Nerfherders fun but also stronger in conquest.

I am also interested in getting another raid team formed and so therefore looking for another team leader who can take that on, raid level is decided and manged by the team leader, and recruting is done internally first then to recruit to the guild people where needed. There is also a massive gap in the guild for someone that is williing to lead a team from SM (people that do not raid and want to) and take them further on to HM.

Anyway thanks for reading and hope to see you in game soon.

Stay home stay safe..

Kind regards

Bob