Endurance VS Willpower DPS

Okovango

Hey i recently saw a post about endurance VS willpower in shadow tanking. But i was wondering the same thing just for shadow DPS. I kinda figured i should go with the willpower, thats what i have been doing, but i would just like to know if that is right or wrong. Thanks.

Willpower gear tends to always have endurance on it as well, so if you are building willpower gear for DPS purposes (which you should be) you will "naturally" be building up your endurance as well. For most situations, that will probably be adequate for your needs.

If you get to the point where you are starting to feel unusually squishy, it certainly wouldn't hurt to wear some gear with endurance as the top stat (and willpower second.) In the end, I don't think there will be a huge difference either way.

Yeah, I often see things that when i scroll over them give me +7 willpower -7 Endurance which would mean my item i currently have equipped would be -7 willpower +7 endurance, i always figured i should go the willpower routue but was never really sure.