Favorite dog breed

KingWilbourn

I don't see how german shepard is not specific... it's as specific and "scotties", mister man.

Coincidentally, my brother paid $250 for a scottish terrier, his then-girlfriend paying the other $250. A $500 dog... anywho, he got her pregnant, decided he was gay, they broke up and now she has the dog.

She was once giving the dog a bath. This dog was yelping. My brother goes to find out why the dog is yelping and hollering so much. She says, "Oh, he's just being a baby, he doesn't want to take his bath." My brother touches the water and it's scalding hot. Just unreal, man...

I don't see how german shepard is not specific... it's as specific and "scotties", mister man.

Coincidentally, my brother paid $250 for a scottish terrier, his then-girlfriend paying the other $250. A $500 dog... anywho, he got her pregnant, decided he was gay, they broke up and now she has the dog.

She was once giving the dog a bath. This dog was yelping. My brother goes to find out why the dog is yelping and hollering so much. She says, "Oh, he's just being a baby, he doesn't want to take his bath." My brother touches the water and it's scalding hot. Just unreal, man...

Your brother got the dog pregnant?

I see we're not gonna mention my brother's ex-girlfriend torturing that dog... just gonna sweep it under the rug. Like a dead dog. The kind of dog that doesn't make an unsightly lump when placed under a rug. A chihuahua, maybe.

I see we're not gonna mention my brother's ex-girlfriend torturing that dog... just gonna sweep it under the rug. Like a dead dog. The kind of dog that doesn't make an unsightly lump when placed under a rug. A chihuahua, maybe.

how was she not feeling that temp? was she not touching the dog while washing her?

anyways. rottweilers and corgis for me, followed very closely by staffordshire terriers, colloquially known as pitbulls (their rep? exaggerated, overblown and not exactly true - they are very sweet dogs)

for the most part I prefer big, cuddly dogs, while I've yet to meet a dog breed that I didn't like - tiny breeds make me nervous. they just seem so fragile when you pet them and play with them, I'm always self conscious with them, like if I pet too hard or whatnot, I can actually physically hurt them. big dogs? no problem at all.

• 6 months later...

I am actually a fan of mongrels... They are always a surprise package, you never know what you'll get :p And they tend to be very bright. Plus the situation with strays is bad here in Greece so if I get a dog again it will be from a dog shelter, a needy, lonely animal in need of a home and kindness <3

I'm not considering getting one yet... My life is too unstable ATM, my house is far too small and I wouldn't be able to devote the time and attention it requires... And I don't think I could handle the pain its death causes you at this point... :(

Duran'del here:

Labs FTW. Used to have a yellow.

I have a black lab-blue heeler/Austrailian Sheepdog(or sheepherd, idk.). He's awesome. and... not really that bright. If Labs are the stupidest smart dog around, then my dog has to be the stupidest stupid dog around. :p

I've had to leave my computer chair when he barks. And it's always at nothing. My underweight body cannot handle moving back and forth.:p

I also love koalas. Koalas are the worlds most awesome animal. Tied for first with dogs.

Cats can go burn in a fire once they get out of the Kitty stage.

Oh wow, dogs are great. I'm more of a cat person, but I consider myself an animal person first and a cat person second.

My favorite mix has to be the rare black lab/shiba inu/weimarener/bouvier de flandres/Portuguese water dog/great dane/small munsterlander/great pyrenees mix. (Gotta love getting a DNA analysis on your mutt.)

Seen here:

Woof!

Favorite breed would be a tie between Shiba Inu, Pit Bull, and Italian Greyhound.

Well, let's see. I have an Australian Shepherd right now, so she's my favorite sort, but I also really love these...

Doberman

Rottweiler

German Shepherd (specially the white ones, I had a white one)

Collies

Irish Wolfhound

Pugs (the black ones)

Pomeranians

1. Pit Bulls

2. German Rottweiler (which I have ...his name is "Tank")

3. English Bulldog

Not really a fan of lil bitty dogs. Tank has one job....security. No potential burglar would be the least bit concerned with a Chihuahua, pug, or any small dog. But a 140lb Rottweiler gets instant respect. lol

Edited by ImmortalLowlife

1. Pit Bulls

2. German Rottweiler (which I have ...his name is "Tank")

3. English Bulldog

Not really a fan of lil bitty dogs. Tank has one job....security. No potential burglar would be the least bit concerned with a Chihuahua, pug, or any small dog. But a 140lb Rottweiler gets instant respect. lol

Actually, speaking from experience, small dogs barking can wake up a family which can scare burglars into making a quick getaway. Big dogs command more respect, true, but they also have different housing requirements, and not everyone can own a big dog.

Actually, speaking from experience, small dogs barking can wake up a family which can scare burglars into making a quick getaway. Big dogs command more respect, true, but they also have different housing requirements, and not everyone can own a big dog.

Possibly true, but while that lil dog is barking to wake ppl up, tank has the burgler backed into a corner crying & scared to move. (True story LOL)