crystals

LukaszLazar

Hi,

I am a newbi regarding SWTOR in general I am lvl 48 and from Yesterday i am a Subscriber.

I would like to ask You when or where i can receive a shematic for making the white crystal +power?

Thing is i learnd 3 skills artifice, archeology, and treasure hunting, i have around 200 in all of them and still can make only blue crystals..

I think that I should go to other plantes (not only the fleet), and seek for a artifice trainer to learn something more, because the one in the fleet has nothing to learn. Is it different than it is with the class skill trainer in the fleet? -> this one has always all skills and i don't need to go and seek different trainers in different places.

]

i know it is lame but still i have lot to learn about this game :)

If you are at artifice 200 and all you know is blue crystals, then the trainers (they are the same everywhere you find them, Fleet, capital worlds, Nar Shaddaa, Alderaan, Tatooine, Voss, Corellia, or Zakuul) will have additional colours you can learn beyond just blue, but I don't believe that white is on the list of trainer-sourced schematics.

(I think it's a Cartel Market one.)

I see thanks a lot for Your help, i will visit all of the trainers and see what they have.

I realy would like to make a white color if it is even possible to my sword.

Little of top.

is there a "black" crystal in game? or something like that?

Thanks

The trainers are all the same. There's no point in trekking all over the place just to visit them all. They have additional schematics as you level up Artifice, but they *all* have the same new schematics.

There *are* white crystals(1), but unless you have the right Cartel Market pack, you'll have to rely on either Grand Chance Cubes (which can drop any CM armour, weapon, emote, dye, crystal, toy, tuning, etc, but not e.g. XP/CXP/Social/Valor boosts or companion gifts) or the GTN.

There are no "black/black" crystals, but there are a number of black-core crystals and a few coloured-core black-flare crystals.

(1) If you've seen the Holosmith's Sword in GW2, that's what they look like.

The trainers are all the same. There's no point in trekking all over the place just to visit them all. They have additional schematics as you level up Artifice, but they *all* have the same new schematics.

hmm. so that is little confusing for me as when i attemted the trainer in the fleet he didn't have nothing for me to learn, but now i travel to Ilos as my qest require and there is also a trainer that had few things to learn... it was without increasing the skill between the 2 trainer visits.

thank You for all the rest answers really helped :)!

hmm. so that is little confusing for me as when i attemted the trainer in the fleet he didn't have nothing for me to learn, but now i travel to Ilos as my qest require and there is also a trainer that had few things to learn... it was without increasing the skill between the 2 trainer visits.

thank You for all the rest answers really helped :)!

'Ilos"? Do you mean "Ilum"? There are a few ordinary vendors around the place who sell schematics, but I don't believe there are any different *trainer* schematics. That said, I haven't looked at Ilum's bases in a while.

There is a high level artificer crystal (requires level 500) that, while not true white, is fairly close to white. It's the White-Purple-Blue crystal. The crystal has a white core with a bluish glow. They are usually on the GTN so you can preview the look (I've included a link below as well), but note that how the crystal looks in the preview window, with its blue background, is a little different than how it looks in use. I notice the bluish glow the most in dark areas while in well lit areas the saber looks almost completely white. My main has changed crystals a few times and this is what I'm currently using because I wanted something that had that white look.

Here's a link so you can get an idea of the crystal's look.

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/white-purple-blue-color-crystal/

The trainable color crystals are:

• Blue (grade1 skill 1-80)
  • Red (grade2 skill 81-160)
  • Yellow (grade3 skill 161-240)
  • Green (grade4 skill 241-300)
  • Orange (grade5 skill 301-350)
  • white-purple-blue (grade6 skill 351-400)
  • white-yellow-orange (grade6 skill 351-400)
  • Amethyst (grade9 skill 501-550)
  • Fire Red (grade9 skill 501-550)
  • Purple Core (grade10 skill 551-600)

Magenta color crystals schematics are available by killing specific world bosses (random from their loot table): Primal Destroyer and Nightmare Pilgrim. They are also a VERY RARE drop in the Black Hole daily area.

There were a series of "Black Core" and "Black Outline" color crystals but no solid black. The only way to get the schematics for these has long since past.

Short version: before 2 years ago, get a color crystal from just about any source, RE it, 20% chance for the schematic. Back in 4.0 they removed that "feature." So anyone who had those schematics before that point in time still have them, but you can no longer get those schematics...you can still get some of the crystals...many of them were available randomly from various operations

White color crystals are only available from the CM - packs and (recently) direct sale

'Ilos"? Do you mean "Ilum"?

Yes that is right sorry for the mistake. My mobile dictionary corrected it :).

Closing the post I would like to let You all know that I bought a white/blue Crystal for 50k someone placed it in this small price because all the other crystals, with the same stats, had a price in millions... Lucky me :)

BTW.

I am playing as jedi guardian, I would like to ask if learning artificial is still a good way to go with or I should focus on other skills?

Thank You all for Your help :)

Yes that is right sorry for the mistake. My mobile dictionary corrected it :).

Closing the post I would like to let You all know that I bought a white/blue Crystal for 50k someone placed it in this small price because all the other crystals, with the same stats, had a price in millions... Lucky me :)

BTW.

I am playing as jedi guardian, I would like to ask if learning artificial is still a good way to go with or I should focus on other skills?

Thank You all for Your help :)

mobile dictionary strikes again artificial = artifice :)

Artifice is a good skill to go with, many highly desirable items.

If you want more information read "best crew skills" linked in my sig