PvP Community

lovenotwar

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what do I have to do to get on Mosh's elite list? Keiga is sad to have been excluded too. I told Ange of his inclusion and he was quite ecstatic

whow whow whow whow whow, i cared???? i don't remember that

oh and on a sidenote if you see any of the following players don't forget to focus them

Vortold, Pro'drik (spelt something like that, he's a marader) and Avmuse these players are some of the best ive seen in a while.

Edited by BattleGracefully

A lot of the more experienced pvpers either can't be bothered leading, don't have the capability (perhaps not leaders, just a person who is capable of doing well on their own, perhaps doesnt know the broader group tactics but knows their own role inside and out), or more often than not are queued with a group and are talking on vent. While this means that their smaller group is well organised and can react quickly, it does mean that occasionally they will either forget to call things out in ops chat, or will just forgo it entirely. I have found this with a lot of premades from some guilds, who I'm sure a lot of people would rate very highly on some of these lists, but who let the team down because they don't contribute to the group effort as a whole. This even extends so far as to some of these players not even bothering to call incomings in ops chat and losing games because of it, which is something that is a complete pain in the *** and a nub mistake, but it happens anyway.

On the other hand, I've tried to help with strats etc in pvp wherever I can and the biggest pain is that people barely ever listen, go off and do their own thing and then blame you when something goes wrong. Gets you to the 'cbf'd' stage really quickly.

Ohhh man I am shocking for that! I call on vent :( trust me I am changing my nub ways in that regard. But people must be able to account the amount of strategy's I give in every warzone. Sometimes I get in late and don’t have the time to assess the classes I have so I am slow or un-able to get a strategy off in time but I do try on always giving strategy’s and helping others to learn. I hope a majority can attest to this :)

Dunno about you but I wouldn't call Gunnery Commandos who spam Explosive Round "elite"

This makes me laugh, i mean you told me your class is a 4 button smash class and you go on about Merc/commando's spamming TM/GR.

Edited by Henu

GET OUT! and stay out.... no one cares what you think :)

Gummybear mate when you hit 50 come talk until then **** up ****bag

This makes me laugh, i mean you told me your class is a 4 button smash class and you go on about Merc/commando's spamming TM/GR.

Its actaully 6 and I said explosive round which is missile blast for mercs not the loltracer the class is a joke unless pyro/heals. Ive never thought highly of Aresnal mercs or Gunnery Commandos and never will because there a joke

Edited by Didy_Kush

Its actaully 6 and I said explosive round which is missile blast for mercs not the loltracer the class is a joke unless pyro/heals. Ive never thought highly of Aresnal mercs or Gunnery Commandos and never will because there a joke

6 is if you're lazy or the competition is made out of wet tissue.. A good VG/PT uses his entire arsenal to burn stuff down.

Sticky, A.Plastique, Incendiary, Mortar, Ion Pulse, Stockstrike, HiB, Battle Focus, Shield, Harpoon, Single Taunt, AoE Taunt, Full Auto, Cryo and the Shock stun that I always forget the name of.

Sorry, I have to disagree. In pre-50, I could pretty much beat this guy 1 v 1 any time (whilst playing my guardian) and rarely lost a huttball to teams he was on. No disrespect, but I think he needs a bit more practice.

I wouldn't have said it if it wasn't his first toon.

dueled him a little bit on corruscant. has potential i reckon.

Sorry, I have to disagree. In pre-50, I could pretty much beat this guy 1 v 1 any time (whilst playing my guardian) and rarely lost a huttball to teams he was on. No disrespect, but I think he needs a bit more practice.

Pre 50 I was on Jekk Jekk Tarr server... did we play then?

Gummybear......:confused:

Mate you know thats not true, i know you want to try dig under my skin, and tbh i dont give a **** what you say... ive proven with out a doubt how well i can play my class.. even if we are considered weak.