Hi people!

Zimrianne

Been playing for about a month, and just stumbled across this intro thread, so I thought I'd say hi. I don post a lot, I'm usually too busy playing to post haha. My forum name, Zimrianne, is a hybrid of Zim (Invader Zim) and Adrianne, my middle name. My first name is Traci.

I've been into Star Wars since I saw Episode 4 when I was about 7 or 8, which makes me feel really old. I love the4 books, and various games. I played SWG before the Combat Upgrade, and quit not long after. I'm 40 physically, but refuse to act it, because maturity is mostly overrated. I've been into computers since the first family computer, which was an Apple II (C or E, can't remember which). I've been gaming for about the same amount of time as I've been computing.

I don't belong to a guild or anything, because I have severe social anxiety, but I'm trying to work through that. People make me incredibly uncomfortable. Even talking to people online can be hard for me, though I do hope to get past that someday.

So to the people that randomly buff me as they run past, or jump in to save my ASCII when in a fight, and I don't say thank you, it's usually because I'm afraid to in a sense. So I'll say it here. Thank you. I do hope to make friends here at some point. I want some, I just don't understand other people enough to not be uncomfortable/afraid around them.

I'm in the process of finding myself in game, so have been killing off toons until I find one that fits me. I'm playing a Marauder now, I think I'm pretty happy with that one, so I may stick with it.

So anyway, hi everyone.