Stuck on Cutscene in the Objective Meridian Flashpoint

MishaCantu

Star Forge Server

Meridian Flashpoint - Solo Mode

Once on Jedi Knight

Once on Bounty Hunter

In room where Theran Cedrax is in the spire, the game locks and never starts the cutscene. I have to close down the game, reset the flashpoint and the phase and do it all over again.

Very disheartening. Won't take another character through until this is fixed.

I have to wonder if this is caused by a dual trigger to start the cutscene: one where you walk through the door and another to click on the terminal in the room?

I was able to re-enter the flashpoint but had to do it 3 times on one character before I was actually able to click the terminal to start the cutscene. I had to get past the door trigger to do this.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok do a game repair first per https://answers.ea.com/t5/Troubleshooting-Guides-Info/GUIDE-Client-Repair-Scan/td-p/6454174/jump-to/first-unread-message

then lower all gfx settings to low and see if it still occurs

Note: if your using an intel video card , halts in cutscenes in newer content is expected as these video cards do not meet the minimum game requirements now for 1GB dedicated Vram , hence lowering graphics to low may help reduce the requirement.

if for these cards you cant move forward submit a ticket and detail you have an intel video card and request to be moved forward on that cinematic

Edited by OwenBrooks

• 1 year later...