Looking for player with character named Aries

Aries_cz

Hi fellow players on this server,

I am trying this as a sort of last ditch effort to find certain person on Tomb of Freedon Nadd server.

After transfers, I lost my character name (Aries), and I am now attempting to find the person who has this name. I know it is an Imperial character, but character that is probably not played anymore (never seen it online or responding to in-game mail). I am trying to contact this person to see if he or she could be persuaded to relinquish the name.

So, if anyone knows who this person is, please let me know, I am willing to offer finder's fee if the information leads to success.

Yes, I agree it is not very imaginative, but because I use this nick everywhere I can (when I started to use it almost a decade ago, it felt really original (and on Czech part of the Internet, it was)), and because, sadly, changing one's Internet nickname after using it for that amount of time is nearly impossible, I was sort of attached to it on my main character.

Like I said, I am not really hoping for any result, just trying it

Sorry, but he cannot be Republic, as I tried adding him/her to "Friends" list, to see if the character comes online. And it got added only on Imperial side, on Republic side I got "does not exist" error.

Anyway, I was hoping to see if anyone knows some other alts of this player so that I might contact him/her. As for Support, I did not hope for their help, I do know that it does not work in many games, even though it would be the easiest way (and I doubt they would give me the accounts e-.amil address so I could contact him/her)