Your funniest moment so far in the game

Paelos

I forget what planet I was on, maybe Nar Shardaa, but I challenged my son to a duel, then force pushed him right off the taxi platform, omg i'm starting to laugh just thinking about it. Wish I had that on video, cause I almost passed out from laughing so hard!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My funniest moment would have to be on Voss as I finished up the quests I was returning to my ship and it wen't something like this the specifics i can't remember.

Voss Guy: You can't take that monster to the stars

Me: Oh my mistake (Points his finger like a gun and blasts the monster away with force lightning)

Me: What monster?

I made a Sith Warrior 2 days ago to make a tank. And so I did the quests in Lord Grathan's estate and I got to kill him and sleep with his wife.

When I returned to Darth Baras to tell him what happened I used the phrase "I got to socialize with his wife" or something like this.

The fun part was that when I said it Vette who was standing beside me facepalmed. I laughed out loud. :D

a conversation with vette.

im pretty dark side (loathsome title and all) but for some reason im always nice to her. we'd just finished up talking about how i always surprise her by being so sweet, or some such thing.

then... at the end when i mention we gotta get back to hunting down my enemies, she says this line "oh, right, back to doing sith things... grrr"

maybe it was just me, but the delivery was so cute and funny i couldn't help but laugh.

Edited by Jaidan

Sith Warrior story line:

You're in a warehouse to pick up a Carbonite frozen Republic guy when two other groups of people walk in also wanting him. The second group walks in as you're talking with the first and you have the option of askkng the first guy "friends of your's?"

Shortly thereafter you can attempt to intimidate the lot of them by shouting, "I'M GOING TO EAT EVERY ONE OF YOU!" The lights in the warehouse dim as you say this, BTW.

The leader of group two gets scared, the leader of group one asks, "Are you really going to eat us?"

The funniest option is to say, "Not really, it's a figure of speech."

Vette: /facepalm

Vette's reaction cracked me up.

Edited by Wynternight

My favorite moment was when I was heading up to the dark council chambers for a late class quest, and on my way back to the massive elevator, a little level 7 bolted around the corner and fell to her death in the elevator shaft, followed by yet another player. I chuckled heartily. :)

I do have to say, early cademimu shenanigans, including the multiple elevator deaths, were hilariously entertaining. especially the part of group that felt elite, including myself, for NOT dying on the initial elevator who then died on the big sloping platform elevator.

And on republic side, in coruscant, I jumped a railing by the taxi transport area outside of the senate tower, thinking I'd land on the lower platform... But no... I fell into oblivion.

OH, and in tatooine, I stumbled upon the "interesting looking skull" and then noted I was in a heroic zone so left it alone.. Only to watch a republic player run up, look at it, and click it.. A which point the world boss, Trapjaw, was summoned and one shot them. Five seconds later, another player did it, and immediately died. I golf clapped.

For me the funniest moment was when me and an IRL friend was sitting on skype discussing the game, only to realize we were both on the same planet(we play different factions on the server we played on though, for Epic Personal Duel(EPD) reasons). We decided to have an EPD at the Sarlacc pit on Tatooine. So we got there, started fighting, and the first thing that happens is that he force pushes me into the Sarlacc pit. Being a Bounty Hunter I found it hilarious.

Also, the Sith Warrior scene on Dromund Kaas when the two groups of bounty hunters come for the carbonized republic prisoner. I had my Sith Warrior threaten both groups by shouting "I AM GOING TO TEAR YOUR FLESH OFF AND EAT IT RAW!!!".

This scared on of the Bounty Hunter leader, but the other assured him that I was not serious before nervously asking me if I really was going to eat them.

My Sith took an awkward staring pause before sighing out and calmly say "It was just a figure of speech really." and both hunters immediatley went "OHH! Well in that case!" *lifts guns*

Edited by B-E-T-A

Smuggler, toward the end of Alderaan, is called on to defend the honor of house Teraan in a duel:

Xin Baliss: (Insults you and brags about how good he is):

Smuggler: Draw! (shoots him)

Xin Baliss: Agh! You... filthy mongrel! How dare you violate the rules of noble combat? The duel hadn't even started!

Smuggler: What about now? (shoots him again)

Xin Baliss: Stop! Stop, blast you! The duel is ended. You win!

Xin Baliss: I can't believe you shot me without waiting for the duel to start. Twice!

Mine would have to be on Alderaan don't remember the quest name or the guys name just know he was annoying so i picked attack him and my bounty hunter punched him in the face and mako said "that's got to leave a mark" or something like that i almost peed and it gave me 15 points for mako

• 10 months later...
For me the funniest moment was when me and an IRL friend was sitting on skype discussing the game, only to realize we were both on the same planet(we play different factions on the server we played on though, for Epic Personal Duel(EPD) reasons). We decided to have an EPD at the Sarlacc pit on Tatooine. So we got there, started fighting, and the first thing that happens is that he force pushes me into the Sarlacc pit. Being a Bounty Hunter I found it hilarious.

Also, the Sith Warrior scene on Dromund Kaas when the two groups of bounty hunters come for the carbonized republic prisoner. I had my Sith Warrior threaten both groups by shouting "I AM GOING TO TEAR YOUR FLESH OFF AND EAT IT RAW!!!".

This scared on of the Bounty Hunter leader, but the other assured him that I was not serious before nervously asking me if I really was going to eat them.

My Sith took an awkward staring pause before sighing out and calmly say "It was just a figure of speech really." and both hunters immediatley went "OHH! Well in that case!" *lifts guns*

My Sith Warrior's solution was similarly funny: he goaded the groups into killing each other while the Imperials move the prisoner.

Edited by Crimson_Paladin

alsmost every thing that comes out of guss tuno but my fave is when he is contacted by the female jedi

not sure if this is 100% correct it's been a wile

smuggler: sorry for being suspicious but i have a thing with false jedi

guss: i said i was sorry! what do you want me to do give you some flowers?

oh guss

• 4 years later...

Good question, but I can think of one that's kind of ironic:

When I created my Sith Sorcerer and told Andronikos I killed an Imperial who was killing a bunch of my kind (Twi'lek in that case). Since the Inquisitor has been a slave since day one (No spoilers, don't worry,) it's safe to assume that Imperial guy was killing a bunch of alien slaves for no reason, so I can't help but wonder if he'd be killed by a Sith or another Imperial if the Inquisitor didn't strike first.

My favorite is with the Sith Warrior on Taris, when Vette addresses this huge battalion and asks anyone who wants to surrender to give her a show of hands. Of course nobody answers her, and the SW can joke with her about it.

Second favorite is the bit in KOTFE when Lana loses the sabacc game. She gets so genuinely pissed off and is such a poor loser that it's hilarious.

a conversation with vette.

then... at the end when i mention we gotta get back to hunting down my enemies, she says this line "oh, right, back to doing sith things... grrr"

maybe it was just me, but the delivery was so cute and funny i couldn't help but laugh.

I love that line of hers too.

That time when you tell Corso to stand in a corner while you make out with Skavak. Not sure why, I found it hilarious.

Also when you tell Andronikos you're going to make him forget about that girl really soon.:p

This seems to happen at least once per every three offers to form a group to run heroics. Someone will make the comment that I must be a total noob if I can't run a heroic with just a companion. I always laugh when I comeback with the fact that you get more credits/xp points the bigger your group is.

Second funniest moment? Anytime Gault enters the room. He's the only salesman I'd ever buy a used speeder from. :D

Edited by Venn_Dras