Notorious Synergy

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly confused. You call us out for matches, then make thinly veiled insults at how we aren't as good as you, and refuse to play?

Lolwut?

Uhm wasnt saying were not keen anymore, just thought since you guys are pve focused, apologize for challenging you guys and since you guys cant get the numbers and yeah being a pve guild blah blah blah. Well if you guys are keen, we are pretty much a pvp guild.. Soooo pretty much whenever..

PS. we play a bit late since most of us are from WA.. Can your toddler log and play past his curfew?

Ease up fellow starwarians, its just a game, but yes we are a PvE team, And yes you did call us out! so whats the go with withdrawing from your challenge you put foward.

so get in touch and lets get it on and have some fun.

no need for trash talking here.

i could easily say blah blah blah blah we bet you they bet us, you beat us,!!

but honestly you guys did call us out..

go figure? coz hell im confused.

-was trash talking carthy? You got a problem? Call the police

Really no *********** idea why your trying to act so big now when ranked first came out MvP was no where to even be seen cake died now you think your so good? lmao next joke of the year you guys got slammed by cake and now you think your all good because cake is not around anymore... i am amazed.

Same old mvp came to this server talking crap got smashed when quite after ranked came out because you lost your hero Lbw now back to talking crap the cycle continues

Your **** as **** gimme a break.

I think I've had to say this once too many times, especially on JJT. Jwalsh > Qaraman(Lbw). Lbw required heals to be efficient and adrenals. Once adrenals were taken out, leaving Lbw the inability to 2 shot ppl it's ironic that he left at the same time. Don't get me wrong, I loved the guy but Lbw was never as good as Jwalsh he just played twice as much as him which allowed him to be seen more which gave you all this false impression. Walsh plays at night, Lbw was all day

Really no *********** idea why your trying to act so big now when ranked first came out MvP was no where to even be seen cake died now you think your so good? lmao next joke of the year you guys got slammed by cake and now you think your all good because cake is not around anymore... i am amazed.

Same old mvp came to this server talking crap got smashed when quite after ranked came out because you lost your hero Lbw now back to talking crap the cycle continues

I think I've had to say this once too many times, especially on JJT. Jwalsh > Qaraman(Lbw). Lbw required heals to be efficient and adrenals. Once adrenals were taken out, leaving Lbw the inability to 2 shot ppl it's ironic that he left at the same time. Don't get me wrong, I loved the guy but Lbw was never as good as Jwalsh he just played twice as much as him which allowed him to be seen more which gave you all this false impression. Walsh plays at night, Lbw was all day. So of course it's understandable you have this false impression since you play as muh as Lbw did and matched him hell of a lot more

You play in a false reality where you put stats from the past over current situations.

The truth is now NS would lose in a ranked. Using a "where was MVP back when ranked came out" is someone living on the past. MVP has put a ranked team together that is incapable of losing a ranked against any team atm because now it has what it was missing before. Before, MVP would win most it's games from outsmarting others because it lacked the class makeup/gear to go head up against teams with heavy hitting class based teams. When you lose and you will lose. I analyze teams/players, I don't base my thoughts on hate or opinions. I don't make bets I have a chance of losing or I wouldn't have made the bet with saedus that I'd beat forcebringer or gamblor in a duel or I'd quit if I hadnt already studied the way they move/think/play. The only thing that stops my strategies half the time is the handicap of playing on 300ms net.

After weeks of re-rolling new classes and acquiring some new members here and there, we have a guild full of the heaviest hitters on the server. Combined with our smarts, there won't be a team to stand before us at this time.

P.S. Halo 4 is out and my graphics card burned out few days ago so depending on if I'm lazy or rather play halo will determine if I play ranked on Friday :D

I get that smack talking is basically a way of life for you, but you've just had a go at Carthy for "put[ting] stats from the past over current situations", and then said that your team is incapable of losing ranked. To the best of my knowledge, your ranked team has NEVER played NS before, so how is what you are saying any different? There's no need to go on at such great length stroking your own e-peen. We don't care who wins or loses, we just want to play games.

You play in a false reality where you put stats from the past over current situations.

The truth is now NS would lose in a ranked. Using a "where was MVP back when ranked came out" is someone living on the past. MVP has put a ranked team together that is incapable of losing a ranked against any team atm because now it has what it was missing before. Before, MVP would win most it's games from outsmarting others because it lacked the class makeup/gear to go head up against teams with heavy hitting class based teams. When you lose and you will lose. I analyze teams/players, I don't base my thoughts on hate or opinions. I don't make bets I have a chance of losing or I wouldn't have made the bet with saedus that I'd beat forcebringer or gamblor in a duel or I'd quit if I hadnt already studied the way they move/think/play. The only thing that stops my strategies half the time is the handicap of playing on 300ms net.

After weeks of re-rolling new classes and acquiring some new members here and there, we have a guild full of the heaviest hitters on the server. Combined with our smarts, there won't be a team to stand before us at this time.

P.S. Halo 4 is out and my graphics card burned out few days ago so depending on if I'm lazy or rather play halo will determine if I play ranked on Friday :D

Put me into ranked and you'll lose 24/7! :3

Mosh, where would you put Ewa or Peek when compared to Jwalsh and Lbw?

Before he replies, in my opinion its hard to compare Ewa and Peek to Jwalsh and Lbw.

Ewa and Peek play the hybrid tank spec, whilst Jwalsh and Lbw play/played Infiltration, if I'm not mistaken. Two quite different playstyles.

Edited by BennyKrak

In jjt days didn't play Ewa near as much as Lbw but it was still Ewa over Lbw.

Peek was an objective player not too much of a slayer type. Usually ended up finding him next to every node I tried capping

In terms of Walsh vs Peek. I have a recording I'll have to dig up one day where Walsh 2v1d peek and a marauder and came out more than half health If thats says anything? *shrug* told me in vent to let him try it so obliged and watched from a distance lol

In jjt days didn't play Ewa near as much as Lbw but it was still Ewa over Lbw.

Peek was an objective player not too much of a slayer type. Usually ended up finding him next to every node I tried capping

In terms of Walsh vs Peek. I have a recording I'll have to dig up one day where Walsh 2v1d peek and a marauder and came out more than half health If thats says anything? *shrug* told me in vent to let him try it so obliged and watched from a distance lol

Honestly what made Lbw seem amazing it when he used an expertise adrenal + a power adrenal while playing infiltration. Those combined with infi allowed him to drop anyone in 3 CDs

There's no need to go on at such great length stroking your own e-peen. We don't care who wins or loses, we just want to play games.

I already told you who wins or loses -.-

I left my epeen with my sentinel that retired. No good sents/rauders to duel or beat me 1v1 made me bored :(

The ranked is cuz

1. I want to gear my guardian faster

2. Have fun as most people would call it? I personally prefer nude Skype calls with jwalsh for my fun, just sayin

3. Show that NS isn't the only guild with bis characters since none of em play their alts when we get home -.-

4. Show once again that I can predict the fuuuuuuture

5. Support gay marriage so I can get married soon.

P.S. we're enjoying the good imp players who are re-rolling republic and going MVP

<3 <3 <3

Edited by Mosh_Mosh_Mosh

Me and lbw are both infil... Me and ewa are pretty much the first 2 50 shadows back in our server. Ewa created the hybrid spec which all these guys have been running atm "peek". I got my hybrid spec and gear off ewa spec but i have a different build. Infil and hybrid and totally different.. Now how the hell does peek get included? He isnt even anywhere to be compared with ewa.. Ewa can pull off the numbers at the same time win a match. Peek was the only descent sin you can get since there arent really any good ones..

Me and lbw are both infil... Me and ewa are pretty much the first 2 50 shadows back in our server. Ewa created the hybrid spec which all these guys have been running atm "peek". I got my hybrid spec and gear off ewa spec but i have a different build. Infil and hybrid and totally different.. Now how the hell does peek get included? He isnt even anywhere to be compared with ewa.. Ewa can pull off the numbers at the same time win a match. Peek was the only descent sin you can get since there arent really any good ones..

Too hard to hit someones back on crappy Internet or I'd be pumped to hit 50 on my sin :(

I invented vengeance dps :D. The good ole days of getting bent over by Walsh, Ewa and Lbw at the same time, best gang bangs I ever received(no ****)

Should've made my main a caster :(

Edited by Mosh_Mosh_Mosh