See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its ******** that some are getting an extra 200 or more, for upgrading from digital deluxe to collectors edition. You either have one or the other. its the same thing. you wont get two sets of in game items. just the one set. But whatever... so if i go out and get a reg edition and purchase the DD edition while i own the CE, i'll get more? sounds like ******** to me. Edited by xorcist

First off, it's nice to see how many Cartel Coins I should have once F2P hits, thought it would be nice to know how far that will go on the Cartel Market.

But I am trying to figure something out and see what all has been taken into account. According to the Coin Calculator I can expect to get 1300 CC. I've been playing since day one with a Standard Edition, so no bonus there. I also got a 6 month sub.

So....

6 x 150 = 900

So that takes me from January to July. Though my 6-month sub did not end until August due to a free month as a result of early technical issues, not sure how that affects things if at all. My 6-month sub ended in late August, but I was able to get a 60-Day Game Time Card within a few days and reactivated my sub through September and October, and the Cartel Coins increased from 150 per month to 200 per month.

So that would be....

900 + 400 = 1300

Everything tracks to that point. However, I was able to get a 2nd 60-Day Game Time Card, pushing my sub through November and into December. Yet despite having paid for it I have not gotten credited the 400 CC for those months.

So I assume that you don't get the CC until the 'Bill Date' even if you have already paid in advance.

Trying to figure out where you got the extra 250. I'm at 2300 and am a CE owner been subbed since launch. Did you also buy/upgrade with a digital deluxe?

Same here, been playing since both Beta's and subbed since day 1 Collectors edition owner and im only at 2300 also :-/

Same here, been playing since both Beta's and subbed since day 1 Collectors edition owner and im only at 2300 also :-/

If you ask me, CE pre-orders + subbed since day one should grant the maximum amount of cartel coins. I feel cheated. Again...

im confused, according to this website http://www.swtor.com/free we are supposed to get 150 points for every month before July 31 2012.

As a subscriber at launch, thats should be nine months: November 2011 - July 2012. I am missing 2 months, and ive never missed a billing cycle.

So from what month does the coins start to take place: January 2012- July 2012 ?

So far I am at 2550! Don't know what that will mean yet but it is nice to know.

How do you have over 2500? :confused:

I've been here sinse early access and pre-ordered the CE and I only have 2500 CC....wth is going on? :confused::(

If you ask me, CE pre-orders + subbed since day one should grant the maximum amount of cartel coins. I feel cheated. Again...

I'm getting STO flashbacks from earlier this week....:eek:

Edited by Eillack

Yes I had the digital deluxe originally then bought the CE so that is where the extra comes from.

nice that dead account I bought for my freind who quit made me some money

everythings coming up milhouse :cool:

edit* hmmm im at 2500 but it only counts the CE so I guess 2500 is possible with one CE purchase

Edited by Vis-Tecum

Mine's 2650 Cartel Coins

Info:

CE Purchased: 1000 CCs

Subscriber Reward: 150 CCs x 7

Subscriber Reward: 200 CCs x 3

I don't get how you can have 150 *7 when all of us who have been here since launch & pre-order have 150*6 ?

It would be appreciated for a dev to step in because it seems unfair .

(Not even speaking of people who upgraded with the on sale version of the CE and are getting more coins than pre-order CE.)

WARNING@devs:

check out the Subscription vs. Free-to-Play Features

In the English version you are saying that subscribers need to buy an authorization to equip purple item vs in other translation they can equip them.

Edited by Deewe

Statement: 1500 so far. It's not glamorous but it's better than none. Couldn't afford the CE or DDE. Don't care either. Satisfied with SE. I just hope that there aren't a lot of things costing 1000+ coins. If there are my coins won't go very far.

Contemplative: Although they will be purchasable so I can understand them being that much. However I hope and doubt that they'll be expensive.

Conclusion: I'll make my judgements with F2P comes. Until then I'm excited.

im confused, according to this website http://www.swtor.com/free we are supposed to get 150 points for every month before July 31 2012.

As a subscriber at launch, thats should be nine months: November 2011 - July 2012. I am missing 2 months, and ive never missed a billing cycle.

So from what month does the coins start to take place: January 2012- July 2012 ?

I don't think they count anything prior to the games actual launch, so anything before December 20th 2011 would be ignored, and the first month was free with the purchase of the game. So the clock, for want of a better term, would not have started until January 20th 2012. Also, as I recall, we got a free month as a result of technical issues.

So in theory the current numbers would be:

January - July: 150 x 6

August - September: 200 x 2

So when the 'Bill Date' for October its people will get another 200.

At least, this is how I understand it...

i have zero.. strange because i recently got the game and already got a 60 day game card... shouldnt i have at least a bit? :confused:

I don't think it counts until you hit the months 'Bill Date,' for example I have 60 more days already paid for but it wont count those until November and Decembers 'Bill Dates.'

Edited by SupremeLegate

I don't think it counts until you hit the months 'Bill Date,' for example I have 60 more days already paid for but it wont count those until November and Decembers 'Bill Dates

Well thats unfortunate.. but what about buying the game.. doesnt that give me at least a bit of cartel coins? it did cost me money lol.. if it doesnt i guess i should have read the whole website and realized it was going to get free in the next month :(

Edited by KiRuR

I don't get how you can have 150 *7 when all of us who have been here since launch & pre-order have 150*6 ?

It would be appreciated for a dev to step in because it seems unfair .

(Not even speaking of people who upgraded with the on sale version of the CE and are getting more coins than pre-order CE.)

WARNING@devs:

check out the Subscription vs. Free-to-Play Features

In the English version you are saying that subscribers need to buy an authorization to equip purple item vs in other translation they can equip them.

Theory: This seems to be an oversight.

Statement: There's no doubt that it's supposed to say "Unlimited access to purple grade items."

BioWare and LucasArts are excited to announce a new Cartel Coin Ledger page on http://www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com. This new web page is located on the left hand navigation bar within the “My Account” section. It gives you a detailed list of all the Complimentary Cartel Coins you could potentially receive at the launch of the Free-to-Play option!

Read more

G8 wonderfull when can we use these thingys you been talking about for months. :):rak_02: