Good or Evil IA?

Mamm

I was wondering the same thing, kind of curious what happens at the end of chaper one, if you pick a different dark side choice over the other. Not going to spoil anything though, anyone whose played that part should know whatim talking about.

I believe it mostly has an effect on which ending you get, but I am not 100% certain.

im going light side... mostly....

hey, we have a brain dammaged smurf here...with a GUN;)

and i'd rather have watcher X talking to me via whatever..rather than haunting me. that and i killed the chem dealer on quesh..i shoulda killed chance too... but he seems like the kind that will live with the guilt for the rest of his life, a much meaner option

I pick the dark side choice at the end of chapter 1.

If I had a second choice, I'd go pick the "lightside" choice, but at the moment, watcher 2's idea seems most logical and has the least of risk. I feel that it's better to have the "controlled" damage compared to letting a monster run free. But... I do feel bad that I have to hand Jadus to the dark council.

I choose to kill Watcher X, so it's a bit surprising to hear his voice in my head again..just started chapter 2, if not because of subtitle, I won't know it's watcher X....LOL

Not sticking to either is better, just pick the choices you like. LS/DS gear can be easily replaced anyway.

Pick whichever you like, but stick with one... I'm level 50, Dark III, still trying to get up to Dark V so I can use the level 50 relics, all because I spent my first 20 levels choosing the option I felt best suited my irl character and ended up with 2k Lightside points.

So far the only thing the Devs have told us about neutral gear is they're thinking about it but it's much more complicated to implement than we think.... so in the meantime you'll need to pick on or the other to wear the best relics. In the end, it doesn't matter as it pertains to your story. You may or may not get a different cutscene, but it's not going to change your gameplay experience.

I'm playing a mostly light side IA. I'm enjoying it a lot. You still get to be a pithy jerk to people (many of whom, frankly, deserve it), without taking on dark side points.

My favourite part, is deriding quest givers for wasting my time with their menial requests that have nothing to do with my primary mission, since MMOs are primarily composed of menial requests like these.

I look at my IA's story this way - I'm aligned with the Empire and preserving its security, but not the wanton destruction and evil nonsense of the Sith. I view the Sith as an annoying bureaucratic pain in the arse that Inperial Intelligence has to deal with.

Plus, it feels good talking back to the various Darths in the game, and making them angry.

My main went full light side and I found the vendor to be relatively worthless. The relics are terrible compared to what you can get pretty easily. That said, this is my alt so all the planet quests I've done before I'm doing dark side do I can see that outcome. However for class quests it can go either way. If the mission tells me to kill someone, they're dead end of story.

If the mission leaves it up to my discretion I listen to what they have to say. If they've tried to have me killed they're dead. I tend to leave no loose ends but I did let a couple live since they weren't part of a terrorist cell. It's been enjoyable playing the story with a bit of neutrality. Oh and I don't bow to or become a sith errand boy.

My main went full light side and I found the vendor to be relatively worthless. The relics are terrible compared to what you can get pretty easily. That said, this is my alt so all the planet quests I've done before I'm doing dark side do I can see that outcome. However for class quests it can go either way. If the mission tells me to kill someone, they're dead end of story.

If the mission leaves it up to my discretion I listen to what they have to say. If they've tried to have me killed they're dead. I tend to leave no loose ends but I did let a couple live since they weren't part of a terrorist cell. It's been enjoyable playing the story with a bit of neutrality. Oh and I don't bow to or become a sith errand boy.

I've enjoyed the occasions I've had to tell Darth Zhorrid to get stuffed. And the first time I talked to Jadus alone, I made him mad to the point that he electrocuted me to death for refusing to kneel, haha.

- Scott

Most of the LS choices are "For the Empire!" kind of stuff, or letting people live(duh, lol). DS choices usually entail selfish acts and revenge, or being heartless.

So if you want to be a "by the book" Agent, for the most part you will be LS. Thats about as much as I can say without spoiling anything, lol.

Most of the LS choices are "For the Empire!" kind of stuff, or letting people live(duh, lol). DS choices usually entail selfish acts and revenge, or being heartless.

So if you want to be a "by the book" Agent, for the most part you will be LS. Thats about as much as I can say without spoiling anything, lol.

While LS are usually more rational than DS for agent, some DS choices are ruthless yet effective and suit agents just fine.

I'm only level 14 so far, but I always try to make the choice that benefits the empire the most, so what if a few people get hurt, enslaved, killed or worse, my agent does not care. The prosperity and domination of the empire over the galaxy is paramount. On the other hand, my agent does not pick choices for senseless suffering just for sports or fun. That's not efficient. Edited by bataf

My agent ended up almost completely neutral. She's not a bloodthirsty killer, but she's willing to murder a few innocents for the greater good. She won't go out of her way to torture and oppress the innocent civilians she's working to protect, but neither will she sacrifice the security of her mission in order to avoid having to kill anyone.

Well I am at level 35 (sniper) and have dark III - almost dark IV :eek:

Might do a write up as I hit level 50

at the end of the prologue, i remember keeper telling me i was soft, and another playthru told me i had the perfect ballance of using violence as a tool and not as a crutch.

i used to be a pure light side like you,

but then i took a damage to the brain :jawa_redface:

vector loves it when i try to reason before being forced to fight, but hes at max affection now,

so sometimes my brain dammaged smurf sends him back to the ship, pulls out kaleiyo, and has little " black out" episodes :jawa_angel:

i'm learning to be a corrupt political leader: i keep my pure title via sending out my men to do showy acts of good diplomacy, while indulging in a little blood tasting now and then. But my IA still won't hurt civilians.