Unobtainable/bugged achievements.

mbfhl

Thought I would start compiling a list of achievements that are unobtainable, due to being bugged or the like. This doesn't list ones that can be achieved via methods other than what is stated, just ones that cannot be gotten at all.

Tatooine: That's Just Wrong! (Party Jawa no longer attainable)

Makeb: Kill it with Fire

Possessions

Pets: Taun Fond (Tauntaun Ram unobtainable)

Outfits: Imperial Containment Officer

Outfits: Republic Containment Officer

Outfits: Bloodguard

Sharp Dresser (Imperial Containment Officer, Republic Containment Officer and Bloodguard unobtainable)

Events

Nar Shaddaa Nightlife: Hammer the Machine

Nar Shaddaa Nightlife: Payout

Nar Shaddaa Nightlife: Sound of Rain

Nar Shaddaa Nightlife: High Roller

Nar Shaddaa Nightlife: Instant Winner

Nar Shaddaa Nightlife: Hot Shots

Nar Shaddaa Nightlife: Cashing In

Nar Shaddaa Nightlife: Big Prize

Nar Shaddaa Nightlife: Jackpot!

Nar Shaddaa Nightlife: Quality Assurance

PvP

Alderaan Civil War: Punching Bag

Life of the Party (Party Jawa no longer attainable)

Edited by mbfhl

There are already a couple of lists between my thread (2nd post) and CrazyMcGee's post here, also in the bug forum, though I guess it won't hurt to have more press about the existing bugs.

Ahk, thanks for those. I'm sure another list wont hurt lol.

There are already a couple of lists between my thread (2nd post) and CrazyMcGee's post here, also in the bug forum, though I guess it won't hurt to have more press about the existing bugs.

I do update mine regularly, so you're welcome to add any bugs there and I'll add them in. Good news is, the list is getting shorter :)

The EV NM achievements have been listed as being fixed in 2.5.2.

It seems they are. Did them yesterday without any problems.

Since it didn't appear in the patchnotes i quess the EC NIM 8er Firebrand ans Stormcaller achievement is still bugged?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Frankly, I don't think the Party Jawa achievements should be listed here...

The whole idea is to provide a reward to those who were around then...

I've done the Tatooine one with my Party Jawa, that took time and effort, I wouldn't want that removed from my list...

Having the Jawa also says something about when I was here, so I wouldn't offer it to everyone just because...

I agree there should be bonuses for old subscribers, but I don't think they should be in the form of achievements. Items, titles, mounts, pets - sure, but there doesn't need to be achievements for that stuff.

They're included here because they cannot be obtained by players of the game currently, in the same way that 8 SM Vorgath was achieveable prior to 2.0 but is no longer.

• 3 weeks later...
Frankly, I don't think the Party Jawa achievements should be listed here...

The whole idea is to provide a reward to those who were around then...

I've done the Tatooine one with my Party Jawa, that took time and effort, I wouldn't want that removed from my list...

Having the Jawa also says something about when I was here, so I wouldn't offer it to everyone just because...

While I agree with you the idea is to provide a reward for those who played back then, I think the achievement should be in a separate section, not on a planet. I won't be able to 100% Tattooine due to that.

I have all mine still.

I lost the majority of mine. Oddly I still have my getting a Rancor one, but almost nothing else.

• 3 weeks later...
While I agree with you the idea is to provide a reward for those who played back then, I think the achievement should be in a separate section, not on a planet. I won't be able to 100% Tattooine due to that.

Agreed. There should be a section for achievements that are no longer obtainable because of temporary rewards, changes in content, PvP seasons, etc. similar to WoW's Feats of Strength.

Of course achievements that can't be obtained due to bugs are a different matter. A list like this is cool but each individual who experiences it should report it in game.

• 2 months later...
I received the Wolf of Rishi Title last night and now it is gone. Im really tired of having to do stuff, in this game several times to get stuff or advance. Should be able to do things one time get your achievement or title and that's that. Cant get the datacron either. Took 14 hours to get all items needed did what was required an didn't get crap.