Can be something done with ligthning animation on sourcerer so he wont flashStrangely

REVAN_cz

Hello.

Can be something done with ligthning animation on sourcerer so he wont flash strangely ?

The sourcerer does have one strange animation,while he using lighting,whole character pulsing/flashing like violet bilboard,depeneds on armor the animation is different,some armors creating lightning collar which does looks weird too.

The flashing effect is activated by some passive skill after using force storm,if the flashing had no colour,it could be less annoying,and only hands show there is lightning not whole character,that would be ok and less annoying[atleast for me definetly].

On some armors this animation does look very weird and distracting ... :(

I ve made similiar suggestion before,but i guess i did not explain properly what i ment.

If there would be option in prefferences that i could turn off displaying this effect,i would say Hurray!/Yupii!

But there isnt,so nothing to celebrate yet.:confused:

Thanks.

hello.

Can be something done with ligthning animation on sourcerer so he wont flash strangely ?

The sourcerer does have one strange animation,while he using lighting,whole character pulsing/flashing like violet bilboard,depeneds on armor the animation is different,some armors creating lightning collar which does looks weird too.

The flashing effect is activated by some passive skill after using force storm,if the flashing had no colour,it could be less annoying,and only hands show there is lightning not whole character,that would be ok and less annoying[atleast for me definetly].

On some armors this animation does look very weird and distracting ... :(

i ve made similiar suggestion before,but i guess i did not explain properly what i ment.

If there would be option in prefferences that i could turn off displaying this effect,i would say hurray!/yupii!

But there isnt,so nothing to celebrate yet.:confused:

Thanks.

no i am sure you explained more than enough. the Devs wont be changing the animation just cause of one person dont like it. If you have a problem with flashing lights on a PC Monitor, perhaps you have a medical issue you may need to see a Doctor about. If this flashing just drives you nuts, then thats more a mental issue and you may need to see about that if flashy things irritate you like this one seems to be doing.

Other then tell you not to play that class any more so you wont be annoyed, or stop playing the game in general, then i do not know how to help you.

Good Luck and Be well......

Edited by Sith-Viscera

• 1 month later...