Augment glitch still here

evilmoka

It will take alot of nerve for a BW rep to even post in this section right now, but hey on the brightside we are going to get cathar in 2.1 so the game will be ok!

Could this be what is happening? the forum reps just flat out refusing to come post here after the mess the developers made? If i was in eric muscos shoes i'd tell the pvp defs just that, enough is enough you ****ed up so many times now you go explain, no way in hell i'm gonna put my neck out for you again

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cilas and Scotland, do you two just go into every thread to pat each other's back? It's cute.

and yeah nothing wrong with actively trying to keep the threads on top of the forum. I don't think anyone seriously disagrees if i say we at least deserve a statement to the state of bolster right now

I'm pretty sure I am the most tolerant and patient person on these forums with regards to BW's pace of bug fixing but this augment bug and the lack of BW response (e.g. stating that it is an exploit and may get you banned, or stating something else) is a bit much even for me to stomach.

I'm in favor of the idea behind bolster but I'm surprised that after all this time they can't seem to make it work reasonably.

Darknsith has done most of the work for you BW. Please address this issue ASAP.

Thank you Darknsith, for spending your time and credits to research this bug/exploit.

Chapeau!!!

Darknsith sould get a freaking reward from Bioware for all he's done. Bioware has NO excuse for not fixing this. Is sad they can't even acknowledge it.

The part that burns my *** is that if this were some exploit to farm an Operation, they'd fix it TODAY!!!! Their priorities are a joke.

Still nothing...come on BW just give us some sort of acknowledgement. I enjoy other aspects of the game so its not exactly ruining anything for me but the WZ side of gameplay, for me is something i'm just avoiding because i'm not going to do what it takes to be BIS atm.

Still nothing...come on BW just give us some sort of acknowledgement. I enjoy other aspects of the game so its not exactly ruining anything for me but the WZ side of gameplay, for me is something i'm just avoiding because i'm not going to do what it takes to be BIS atm.

I hope bioware fixes this and the tenacity glitch or hack when people are immune to stuns and koncokbacks with n white bar and get no buildup after a stun is thrown

Interesting information presented in this thread. I've not done near the work that some in this thread have as to figuring out why I take such big hits in PvP but I can say my experience backs up the findings. It would be nice to hear when/if this will be addressed.