Any plans for more unique armour?

LordRaeth

I was wondering, as I'm playing a Jedi I wanted to take Synthweaving with the hope of creating some good looking armour at max level, so far however from looking around at screenshots of moddable armour, most of them are just the same as previous armour and very little if not all are not original, does anyone know if they will be introducing synthweaving unique looking sets sometime?

Not with the current Cartel Market. It looks like all new gear sets will go there.

With that being said, what they need to do is add schematics for new gear to the Cartel Market. That way we can make and sell gear as we, the players, see fit. Doubt it will happen though.

Not with the current Cartel Market. It looks like all new gear sets will go there.

With that being said, what they need to do is add schematics for new gear to the Cartel Market. That way we can make and sell gear as we, the players, see fit. Doubt it will happen though.

Why the heck would they add schematics for the cartel market, that pretty much defeats the whole purpose of the system. They want you to keep buying the crap off the market, not have a few people buy the recipe to make a hundred sets of armor.

you might see some new ones with the faction system but not for crafting. Just after you reach a certain level with that faction you can purchase or wear that gear.

I wouls assume they will not be adding anything to crafting that would compete with the Cartel Market, that is there money maker for the game. If they gave you more custom sets people liked, than why would people buy cartel coins? I would also same the same is for the CE vendor.

They need to lose the 60 valor requirements on the crafted Battle master gear, it would open the market on these. Some fairly decent looking shells there for armortechs and synthweavers to make. Edited by Creslan

They need to lose the 60 valor requirements on the crafted Battle master gear, it would open the market on these. Some fairly decent looking shells there for armortechs and synthweavers to make.

I know, saw someone put that on the suggestion thread for the Cartel market items, so I guess we will see re-colors of them there soon. Those were the last armors I liked.