Lol Looks like devs got early start on the weekend.

ZionHalcyon

The same collection system that doesn't work as they described it in interviews? After all, according to thier interviews, you only need Revan's mask to get Revan's mask on all your characters.

So, I guess the surprise with the collections system, is that they don't know how it works?

Just can't let that go can you? This has nothing to do with the topic. You need to be over in the "they lied to us" threads.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you mean to tell me then that you guys will actually generate emails for this possibly this friday? Or over the weekend?

Because I got news for ya, if it hits Monday and they still aren't out - you've officially missed your window for "Around the 4th of July" ;)

At least as far as most players are likely concerned, I'd wager.

"around the 4th" could mean anytime from Jun 29th til July 9th. It's a ballpark figure + or - 4 or 5 days. Most likely, we will get a response early next week. I'm thinking emails out late Monday or midday Tuesday.

Just can't let that go can you? This has nothing to do with the topic. You need to be over in the "they lied to us" threads.

You're the one who mentioned how they surprised us with the collections system.. Just trying to clarify what constitutes a good surprise among the White Knight crowd....

I really wish BioWare would stop announcing things ahead of time. I really wish there was less communication, for this exact reason. I wish I could use the community forums for a game I love without being convinced that the majority of the player base is trash.

Anyone who is legitimately upset about this is a piece of **** who seriously needs to get their priorities in order.

well said!

Nope! We are still here in the office, although I am pretty eager to get to some grillin'!

Just as a reminder, we said the subscriber appreciation would be *around* the 4th of July, not necessarily on it :rak_03:

-eric

I predict more fireworks and ingame pet/title.

Edited by DkSharktooth

Lol, I do my fair share of complaining on here, but guys... this is a nice extra surprise thing. Let's not suck the joy out of it please.

It'll happen when it happens. And it could be like Santa... maybe it only goes to those who are the nice list! (So I'm screwed.... :p)

would luv a wee pet tbh, be more than happy with that, heck id be happy with more free fireworks lol im easily please though and dont expect anything past my sub so if i get freebies on top of it no matter what it is im happy

You're that vindictive that you'd actually do that huh? Because he's asking about something he was told he'd receive "around" this time, you would single him out for 'punishment'? If I was a Dev, I'd deliver on what I promised and get my work done as close to "on time" as I could...and not get caught up in petty crap like this.

You got my vote. Vote TUXs for Dev!

would luv a wee pet tbh, be more than happy with that, heck id be happy with more free fireworks lol im easily please though and dont expect anything past my sub so if i get freebies on top of it no matter what it is im happy

Oh yeah! Hit me harder, I like it, come on! Harder!

Fanboys...

Edited by Kesphin

I just noticed a bag of fireworks for "only" 10 cartel coins. Is this it?

I noticed that too, but I think it may have more to do with 4th of July, the American celebration.

Very interested to see what this benefit will be. I have been a subscribe since I started playing well over a year ago, and I cant say I have ever really felt that my money was wasted. I like to support my favorite MMO, and have the freedom to do what I want without having to buy things first.

Edited by Cyberwoman

So you mean to tell me then that you guys will actually generate emails for this possibly this friday? Or over the weekend?

Because I got news for ya, if it hits Monday and they still aren't out - you've officially missed your window for "Around the 4th of July" ;)

At least as far as most players are likely concerned, I'd wager.

4th of July.....2016!!

Hate to be nit-picky but "around" the 4th would mean there is just as much chance of it happening before the 4th as after. Obviously they had no intention of releasing it before the 4th, so they didn't really mean "around" the 4th, what they meant was "after" the 4th. And, they actually said around the 4th of July weekend.

Hate to be nit-picky but "around" the 4th would mean there is just as much chance of it happening before the 4th as after. Obviously they had no intention of releasing it before the 4th, so they didn't really mean "around" the 4th, what they meant was "after" the 4th. And, they actually said around the 4th of July weekend.

My 4th of July weekend started yesterday at 2PM.... :p

Still no email, but at this point, I'd imagine tomorrow will be the earliest we'll see something, but most likely we won't see anything till sometime next week...

but most likely we won't see anything till sometime next week...

I sense a lot of optimism in this one... Yoda just told me next month... Maybe... Always in motion The Sooner is.

EDIT : I just got a confirmation from my grandmother that it's still on the wall of crazy. Bioware still has to identify what is a "valued" subscriber. I've heard that they think it's an item they might sell on the cartel shop.

Edited by Kesphin

Yoda just told me next month... Maybe...

They also said we'd get something similar near the end of the month, people will assume that's still this month, but it might as well translate to early next month. Should be that one he's sensing. :t_wink:

Still leaves the fact that the 4th is not part of the weekend and they said the weekend of the 4th... maybe they meant the week of the 4th... would have been better if they said "early July", but I think they wanted to pet the US more with their 4th of July celebrations.

Like they don't know they dare the community to take it as a deadline. Won't really matter to me as long as it's no cartel crap (especially since that quote/post saying it was a certain patch that was supposed to focus on subscribers and was ONLY cartel market related).

heh, and that's the last anyone heard of the devs (so far). :rolleyes:

Yep, Bingo. Aside from one little nugget on earpieces and implants.

So yeah, I called it.

Around the 4th - I guess we'll see. But the way its going, I'd bet its not till next week.

Better they not have said anything in this case if that ends up the issue.