I want to know.

Ghostofthesky

Before I go calling hax or whatever, i have an honest question. I have been PvPing for a bit now and I don't recall ever seeing this happen before. I was in a voidstar match as a lightning/madness hybrid and i was facing a sith jugg. now mind you i have faced a few before but this was rather odd, no matter what move i used on him it never did more than 300 dmg and my death field completely missed even though it was right under him. Off the top of my head my attacks went something along the lines of, DF, Shock, affliction, force lightning, and at that time i noticed that he was still above 90% health. is that normal?

Did you notice his buffs? and what spec he was running?

if he was 18/23 then he had quite a large amount of mitigation passively.

add a def CD a warzone consumeable and/or a warzone redbuff and your damage is not going to do anything but tickle him.

was those numbers what you saw when attacking him that small at all times? or just in one encounter?

If it was in one encounter = def CDs

Oh and 980 expertise??

Are you min/maxed?

or are you full recruit?

I do remember the person coming after me quite a few times in the match and much to my avail i didn't do much any time. And i do remember facing some other non jugs and pulling 8-900 dmg per tick with my force lightning. Unfortunately i don't remember what buffs he had going, though i don't remember seeing the WZ adrenal, and even if it was up, i know some of the fights we had were a bit more than 15 seconds.

As for min maxed im not 100% on how people would consider me, i am in fully augmented WH and am sporting a few BH pieces though I'm not fully into it. I normally run as a healer and figured i would play as a dps for a bit. but as it stands im sitting at 1900 WP, 17-- Endurance, 31.12 crit chance buffed, 78% crit surge, and also have almost 1000 power (960ish if i remember correctly.)

(by fully into it i mean the whole min/max thing)

Edited by Ghostofthesky