WTB AOE blind for Void Star

Opticflare

so we were planting bombs on doors i dont know howmany times this smug i think it is (i am still new on republics classes and abilities) and all he was doing was stealth pop AOE blind on us and disarm bombs... trinket one to get AE pushed or blind again by some 1 else....

the blind last longer than the time it took the smug to disarm it... that i call win, so please bioware give me a super over power AOE instant CC to do shinanigans like that or give me forcecharge to leap all over Huttball while i carry the ball

Edited by Opticflare

Not one person on your team had their stun break available? Their team saw the blind coming and all decided to stop attacking to allow the disarm to go through?

Sounds like cooperation and some luck won out in this (rare) instance. Marauders and Juggs could have done the same thing under the circumstances.

FYI, the disarm is much faster than the plant, so this seems about right.

so we were planting bombs on doors i dont know howmany times this smug i think it is (i am still new on republics classes and abilities) and all he was doing was stealth pop AOE blind on us and disarm bombs... trinket one to get AE pushed or blind again by some 1 else....

the blind last longer than the time it took the smug to disarm it... that i call win, so please bioware give me a super over power AOE instant CC to do shinanigans like that or give me forcecharge to leap all over Huttball while i carry the ball

They have given you that you dope. Its called..... play that class ! Its not like that person has some special class nobody else can roll.