Mercenary Class Representative

EricMusco

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Musco, can we keep him please? Pretty please?

:rolleyes:

What does it matter at this point? They didnt bother to act on our feedback the last time around, they just continued to ignore our most pressing issues. And this will go on at least until June. We dont need another round of class questions, i dont even want to hear their excuses why they didnt even bother to give Mandos a decent ammo readout, after they told us 'not to difficult, try t o add as soon as we can' a *********** HALF YEAR AGO.

I dont want to know why they chose to look over the heal spec when it was the one aspect of the class which actually has the least problems. And i just shudder when i think about what they might come up with regarding the hole 'how about we make ammo management more like Sage force pool' thing.

Its not like we are asking for the world here or demand to solve complex issues. The community made a gazillion of suggestions, with hundreds of posts at this point. If they dont know what to do or think about great and far reaching changes they should just read the damned feedback. Or ask. We dont need much, a couple of changes which would take at worst a couple of hours of coding and we are done.

But no, itll take us another round of class questions and another six months till 2.8 until anything changes.

And who knows, we might even get a decent ammo readout if we ask nicely.

Edited by AMightyKnight