Yellow Color Crystal on Tython

Awesomeshorts

It seems most of the places i went people asked about my yellow lightsaber. This was when i was only on coruscant, but still i searched the fourms and couldnt find a topic on this. So ill just explain now. To get a free Yellow color crystal(Solid yellow, not the yellow and black pre-order) you must

Go to tython

Go to the far left side of the jedi temple

There should be and old jedi talking to someone(will have the triangle over his head)

Talk to him, and he will tell you to go investigate his padwan, because he thinks he is in love with another padwan

Go to the area he tells you to, and talk to them. They tell you if you lie for them, they will give you a rare crystal

Go back to the master, You will get a lightside/darkside choice.

If you're willing to get a few darkside points, then lie.

After that report back to the padwan, and collect your reward.

Sorry if there is actully another topic on this, but thanks anyways

Ok sorry, that "You dont do spoliers", i was just making this so that if anyone was intrested, they could find out, and aquire a yellow color crystal.

p.s i wrote this before being able to craft a yellow crystal, but i can now.

Thanks for reading the topic, and sorry if i sounded rude :D

You should turn those kids in. Yellow crystals are not rare. You get them on freaking Coruscant. It's raining yellow crystals! I have so many yellow crystals I'm making marbles out of them. I am literally tripping balls of yellow crystal! Tell them, Malgus!

"Sith be trippin' balls."

Seriously though, it's a nice quest reward, but it seems like a yellow crystal is not the right color for the dark points. A red crystal would be more appropriate.

It seems you failed to mention, that quest lets you give an opinion on a rumored relationship between two jedi.

It is not that it never happens, it is simply that it is not on display to the rest of the universe. When the duty of jedi is one of conflict, it is useful to remember the lessons of the past. Passion has led to the downfall of many Jedi, though it may also have saved just as many.

The path of destiny takes shape over time. The lessons this has to teach about life, are the things that make up the understanding of what life is, and why duty exists to heal the spirit and mind. It is worth the note, that without that truth, the famed ability of the noble houses would not have existed in the histories...

May the force be with you...

Edited by Knightless

So all you have to do is defy the Jedi Order and protect the most-annoying new couple that ever existed in any work of fiction to get that pretty little yellow lightsaber crystal, ehh OP??

I hope you're proud of yourself for not going tattle :D

So all you have to do is defy the Jedi Order and protect the most-annoying new couple that ever existed in any work of fiction to get that pretty little yellow lightsaber crystal, ehh OP??

I hope you're proud of yourself for not going tattle :D

It seem that they are asking a question about the past of the order, and if you believe it has a future in our world, my gray jedi friend... May the force be with you...

• 4 weeks later...

Ok guys, i didnt realize that everyone would get so upsetover this. i just wrote this so that any lower levels who wanted to know could,

I just got to level 25 and i can craft yellow crystals, and like darth moonshadow said its raining them. Thank you guys for commenting i appreciate the feedback,

:D Awesomeshorts

Edited by Awesomeshorts
didnt finish

You should turn those kids in. Yellow crystals are not rare. You get them on freaking Coruscant. It's raining yellow crystals! I have so many yellow crystals I'm making marbles out of them. I am literally tripping balls of yellow crystal! Tell them, Malgus!

"Sith be trippin' balls."

Seriously though, it's a nice quest reward, but it seems like a yellow crystal is not the right color for the dark points. A red crystal would be more appropriate.

Sound's like a VGCats fan...