1.2 was almost 3 months ago

And yet the lightning pillars still go invisible on Firebrand and Stormcaller. Customer service tells me to restart the instance and fight all the trash again. Is that really the best you can do? Is it really?

-_-

Haha no maybe you play wrong or have maybe low skill but it works fine.

No, your wrong. This bug is a frequent occurrence for many guilds raiding Denova. It seems to be hardware dependant but happens amongst other bugs.

This has been discussed before. It's not 1.2 or just this fight, it's a graphics loading issue that has existed in the game since when I first started atleast (January). People just didnt realise until this fight came along due to the magnitude of effects on the ground in this fight. But the same happens on Karagga and Soa and last boss of LI and a few others.

People have tried to work around it using a RAM drive to cache gfx effects etc, and although some claim it has improved the situation it hasn't solved it.

Currently the best way to avoid it is to not release after a wipe. If you get ressed afterwards from a stealther the game tends to already have the effects loaded so there's no delay.

I clear denova 8-9 times now never once a bug. Maybe you play wrong you can see an movie on YouTube how to clear this and learn the tactics

Can you not listen: The VISUAL is not showing i understand you can look for the yellow beam and then start moving, but sometimes the beam itself Does not appear. And its raid wide, i take stormcaller..and i face my camera at the Pillar person, and see nothing

Best solution I have found for this. Die somewhere that you can be revived at. That way you dont have to reload gfx upon entering combat. Aside from that. If your on the ground and you have this issue. Dont just stand there. As soon as firebrands initial mortar attack ends theres going to be a pylon dropped on someone whos standing on the ground.

and as stated this is apparently a hardware issue. It happens to me 100% of the time when I reload the instance. and it happens to a few other people in my guild as well.

Can you not listen: The VISUAL is not showing i understand you can look for the yellow beam and then start moving, but sometimes the beam itself Does not appear. And its raid wide, i take stormcaller..and i face my camera at the Pillar person, and see nothing

Watch for the debuff. this comes about 4-5 seconds after the first ground pylon drops.

Edited by Ellvaan
Inappropriate Content (Pm'd)