cartel Market certificates, make em bind to legacy?

hey Bioware, right now these are bound to character. any chance we can get them bound to legacy?

I tend to buy all my cartel packs on one character, however there are a number of items I'd like to be able to get for my alts (overlords command throne is proably the most obvious example) any chance you're gonna make these things bind of legacy so that we can ship our certs between characters? and get what we want on who we want it?

This should be a no brainer...anything attached to the legacy wide reputation system should be bound to legacy

Certificates do not add rep, they are an item purchase currency as I understand them. Useless to anyone without rep btw.

The tokens on the other hand are rep items.

OP... there is already a thread on this topic with discussion in it.

Edited by Andryah

Certificates do not add rep, they are an item purchase currency as I understand them. Useless to anyone without rep btw.

The tokens on the other hand are rep items.

OP... there is already a thread on this topic with discussion in it.

Which is why they should be bound to legacy, not the character.....all your characters on the same server have the same rep.

This should be a no brainer...anything attached to the legacy wide reputation system should be bound to legacy

I think that's a bit too much really, I wouldn't find it weird if the armors and such were BoL only until equiped for example. However, I do agree with the OP about the certificates. Those should definitely be BoL.

But they're aware of it, it seems, at least, they are now:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5985518#post5985518