Ashara Zavros

viperathouse

Read all post and learn, we cannot turn her dirk side yes? I ask this question beacuse i m new and start new.If she not turn dark side i dont choose Sith Inquisitor.If i m going to pay i want everthing, if sith warrior will turn their companion Sith Inquisitor must wil do too. Edited by viperathouse

Read all post and learn, we cannot turn her dirk side yes? I ask this question beacuse i m new and start new.If she not turn dark side i dont choose Sith Inquisitor.If i m going to pay i want everthing, if sith warrior will turn their companion Sith Inquisitor must wil do too.

It depends.

Sith Warrior: Your Companion was the Padawan of a Master who secretly fell to the Dark Side. You expose him in front of her eyes and she just breaks and turns into a ds psycho.

Sith Inquisitor: She doesn't want to join you and after she has she will insist on staying jedi. But if you say "Well, I'm not as bad as the other Sith. You can trust me, I want to change the Empire from within." She will start believing you. And slowly you can gain her trust and make her helping you and step by step she starts to prefer Sith teachings to Jedi teachings.

At the end she isn't fully fallen, but you have carried her from light to grey and are carrying her further and she doesn't really relize it.

It depends.

Sith Warrior: Your Companion was the Padawan of a Master who secretly fell to the Dark Side. You expose him in front of her eyes and she just breaks and turns into a ds psycho.

Sith Inquisitor: She doesn't want to join you and after she has she will insist on staying jedi. But if you say "Well, I'm not as bad as the other Sith. You can trust me, I want to change the Empire from within." She will start believing you. And slowly you can gain her trust and make her helping you and step by step she starts to prefer Sith teachings to Jedi teachings.

At the end she isn't fully fallen, but you have carried her from light to grey and are carrying her further and she doesn't really relize it.

Thats mean we never turn her. Couse lvl cap is 50 and all lvl 50 Sith Inquisitor mention to they cant turn her completly .:)

Thats mean we never turn her. Couse lvl cap is 50 and all lvl 50 Sith Inquisitor mention to they cant turn her completly .:)

I haven't played Inquisitor yet (only watched the videos), but for me she feels more turnable than Jaesa. DS and LS Jaesa are two completly different personalities, two different companions, depending on your alignment. You need exactly one conversation to turn her.

If you look for results, Jaesa is your target. If you want a real subverting/turning process (even if uncompleted), Ashara is the right one.

Ashara is physically attractive, so I would use her body as a vessel for Zash if they ever give us that option in a future story update.

;)

:D

I bet Zash is already planning that herself. The way she always asks Ashara to come help her with the research, trying to spend as much time as possible with her... she's been trying to get inside Ashara's head from the very beggining.

Edited by Naphariel

I bet Zash is already planning that herself. The way she always asks Ashara to come help her with the research, trying to spend as much time as possible with her... she's been trying to get inside Ashara's head from the very beggining.

First chance I got to lock that untrustworthy and frankly too-dangerous-to-be-allowed-to-live witch up in the Rakata Mind Prison I took it. Khem I can trust, Zash... never.

I'd rather have Ashara than Zash around, half-baked deluded jedi are at least moderately trustworthy and I had her convinced she was in love with my Assassin. She's utterly useless as a Sith, but she is strong in the Force and quite the nice little tool for whenever I want a little nighttime company or for when I want to bring someone for damage dealing. Eventually of course I will simply have her killed, perhaps fed to Khem, when she has outlived her usefulness.