I think I need help

langhi

I am currently a level 15 Bounty Hunter that's so weak he can't even lick his upper lip. My question is it common for the bad guys 2 levels below you to wipe you out like you're wearing armor made of tissue paper. My other question is I left the starter area before finishing all of the those quests, is there anyway to return to where I came to finish them. Over all can someone recommend a Bounty Hunter Guide the dumb and stupid? Whether important or not I am a paying member. Edited by langhi

Couple of things -

If you have left Hutta and want to return, you'll need to go to Fleet and go to the Eastern life, marked Hutta and Korriban Departures. Take the shuttle to Hutta.

Have you upgraded your gear? You should be wearing gear roughly level 12-15 at this point and they should be of Green quality of better.

Have you selected your Advanced Class yet? You mention you're a Bounty Hunter, but are you also a Mercenary or a Powertech? - If you have selected an Advanced Class, have you a) opened the goodie bag the quest gives and b) have you started to allocate talent points.

Do you have Mako with you? She is a healer companion and will help you stay alive. Do not forget to upgrade her gear as well.

At level 15, you should be nearing the end of Dromund Kaas. If you are trying to get back to Dromund Kaas,but don't have a ship, you need to go to the Northern Lift and take the shuttle to Dromund Kaas.