Assault cannons where?

Dewmikey

So, I just started my Commando a few days ago. Made it to lvl 15. Maybe I'm just being a bit too anxious but I've noticed a lack of available cannons! Where are they? I've seen them listed on websites but no info on the whereabouts!Any Intel would be much appreciated.

Well, the only problem with the flash points is that I'm one of the only ppl left on my server. If I'm not mistaken its pretty hard to duo (me and my kitty companion) a flash point.

can you transfer server yet?

I can transfer but TBH I kinda like grinding up on an almost empty server. I started a thread called omega man sith in general discussion talking about being alone on the server. I got about 2 levels in today. Now I'm finding cannons all over the place! Eventually I'll transfer. Once I get to 40 or 45 probably.

So, I just started my Commando a few days ago. Made it to lvl 15. Maybe I'm just being a bit too anxious but I've noticed a lack of available cannons! Where are they? I've seen them listed on websites but no info on the whereabouts!Any Intel would be much appreciated.

What you do is get one that can be modified and use commendations to upgrade the barrel, modification and enhancement. You can also get new cannons from certain commendation vendors, eg. Coruscant.

I'm pretty sure all my new cannons were modifiable and came from commendation vendors, possibly the odd mission reward. The only exception was a sweet purple-quality cannon on the GTN for a good price around lv35.

EDIT: Uh, regarding transfers I'd do it while it's still free if I were you.

Edited by Rigsta