Galactic Living Twitch Stream 7/10/2014

Aww, I was hoping for a new feature showcase, not yet another apartment. I want to see Guild Ships and Planetary Conquest already, we know so little about that.

If I remember correctly, they stated that this week's stream would be about how to acquire decorations through crafting and the like.

They still have 3 more streams to go. They can do one on the Guild stuff, one on Legacy Storage, and one for a last minute Q&A session (or a surprise feature.)

Well I'll try to tune in because I would still like an answer on this whole deactivation and reactivation cost thing that I saw mentioned. Last thing I want is basically being forced to buy them with CM because if I buy them credits they might get deactivated and I'd have to pay to reactivate them. Maybe that's not what they meant but I sure would like to find out what this reactivation cost is all about.

Why can one place only one HK-51? Will my HK-51 show the costomisation of the character that placed him, or will that always change to the character with which I am currently online then? And will it be the same with Treek too?

Bioware's adherence to their own Lore perhaps?

I could be wrong but from completing the HK-51 quest chain numerous times, it would seem that ONLY one HK-51 was salvaged or repaired, NOT numerous copies.

Same reason why you can't have an endless supply of the same companion on Strongholds really: Each companion is unique.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Bioware's adherence to their own Lore perhaps?

I could be wrong but from completing the HK-51 quest chain numerous times, it would seem that ONLY one HK-51 was salvaged or repaired, NOT numerous copies.

Same reason why you can't have an endless supply of the same companion on Strongholds really: Each companion is unique.

Would still not answer my question about which companion customisation will be displayed. Also, when basically every companion will be unique, that would limit the options to display armour sets. Also does that mean when I place my HK-51 with aj edi, that when I also use him as active companion on a sith and then go visit my stronghold that the companion will be de-summoned, or will the game at least then recognise there are two different HK-51's there?

Would still not answer my question about which companion customisation will be displayed. Also, when basically every companion will be unique, that would limit the options to display armour sets. Also does that mean when I place my HK-51 with aj edi, that when I also use him as active companion on a sith and then go visit my stronghold that the companion will be de-summoned, or will the game at least then recognise there are two different HK-51's there?

Customization, as in, the ones you buy from vendors throughout the Galaxy? Maybe the game goes for the default look for them, instead of taking into account a specific customization?

Also, is it even possible to walk around Strongholds with companions? We haven't seen Corso around with this little Twi'lek the guys have been using.

Also, is it even possible to walk around Strongholds with companions? We haven't seen Corso around with this little Twi'lek the guys have been using.

I think they said so last time. Now, when I think about last time, the companions there were 1/1 or 0/1, that seems to indicate with the information of this time that there really can be a maximum of one... on the other hand, I am now wondering what will happen if I place things and acquire then some more of that (regardless of what we speak here), since the maximum might only be about unspend items, which could make it possible that even though BioWare things one can place only one HK-51 (since the game would show either 0/1 or 1/1), that one could actually place more (people have found loop holes before, so it would be nothing new here).

Edited by Drudenfusz