PowerTech AP PVP Spec

Guntsu

What would you drop for it?

Sorry for the delayed reply. To fill out Steely Resolve you need 4 more points. Id look at a combination of the following four talents to get to 3/3 Steely Resolve:

Hitman (2/2) = While I'm generally a big fan of cooldown reduction for PvP specs, I can probably live without the 2 second improvement on this talent. Granted an 8 second to 6 second reduction is fairly significant (25%) but I can stand to lose this one. Maybe not my first choice to eliminate though.

Prototype Cylinder Ventilation (2/2) - For me I see this as a nice to have talent but not essential. Heat management is just something you have to learn to do as part of PvP skillset. I could easily drop 2 points in this and not worry to much about it.

Kolto Vents (1/1)- Insignificant HP regen and my understanding from another thread is that this talent only works when you use the Vent Heat ability, i.e., it doesn't proc from PCV activations. Not sure if this is as intended or not (and I haven't tested it myself), but if so it makes this talent even more useless.

Stabilized Armor (2/2) - Certainly a nice to have but I wouldnt quite put it in the essential category. As a Powertech you are going to be pretty tanky by default so getting wailed on during a stun should be a little less worrisome than it would be to other classes.

As it stands, for me personally I would probably completely kill PCV and Kolto Vents. Then I would take a point from Stabilized Armor. Thoughts ?

(Of course we havent discussed the PvP utility of Steely Resolve at all but we can certainly have that discussion too).