New Battlefront 3 Video (It's new I promise)

Tuscad

I'm talking about Modern day Gaming Industry. There really was no FPS Genre besides Halo and a couple of single-player only games.

I know the SW Fan Base, and like I said. The game will have a huge sprout and then it will fall. Not to sound troll-ish.

Which is a damn shame because the Halo games are freaking terrible.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you aren't trolling. I still disagree with the it will fall as like I said Battlefront 2's servers were loaded on the Xbox, I can't see why a sequel that has the same features and a lot of new ones would have less people playing.

I know the stuff in the video is gone and some of the features probably won't be held on to if this game does get made by another company but I noticed a couple of features in the video that wasn't in Battlefront 1 or 2.

The obvious one was ground to atmosphere combat (video never showed space, however a video of a later build did.)

Multiple hero's at once. If you pay attention during Hoth the lines Chewbacca has been defeated and Pilot Luke has been defeated popped up on the screen. For me this would make the game even more epic.

I agree, the game looks sick. I can't wait. But I still think it will fall on the console side of gaming. PC is another story, I think it will compete with Battlefield on PC which will be impressive. Because the PC Community isn't like the console community who want a game every year and then wonder why the game is so much like the last one(Not to be mean or incredibly biased. But thats why I have a huge problem with the console games. I mean I went on the IW Site a month after the release of MW3 and you had 123,000 asking about the next game. ).

I'm with you, I think the game will be sick and awesome. Just not on the console side...

I just pray to god it won't be like Battlefield and I'll have to get the most expensive computer on the market just to play it.

Did anyone else notice that it said 2008?

That was four years ago, if they haven't said anything by now, then it's not coming out. It probably got canned a while back.

I hope that everyone noticed that it was 2008, I said so in my original post and you are correct it did get canned awhile back. Actually it got axed in 2009 and again in 2010 when Slanted Six got a hold of it.

However, I think it will be announced this year as a long list of "coincidences" have come into play. Spark Unlimited or Slanted Six seems to have it, my money is on Spark Unlimited. I think the footage found on the Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City disc was from when Slanted Six was making Battlefront Online.

If this counts as "new" now a days then wow.

I said in the OP that the video was from 2008, I meant new in the sense that it was just leaked. I couldn't say never before seen because people could have seen it elsewhere.

A nice guy named Shockey game me this link: http://ptoponline.com/?p=66

This is of all pre-alpha Battlefront 3 videos on the internet, these videos prove my theory is correct (Elite Squadron is the ported version of Battlefront 3). So whatever was done on Battlefront 3 will obviously have to be redone on the campaign side.

Edited by Tuscad

A nice guy named Shockey game me this link: http://ptoponline.com/?p=66

This is of all pre-alpha Battlefront 3 videos on the internet, these videos prove my theory is correct (Elite Squadron is the ported version of Battlefront 3). So whatever was done on Battlefront 3 will obviously have to be redone on the campaign side.

Seeing this has made me more hopeful that this game is indeed on the way to us. So hopefully in fact I've started playing BF2 again :D