Servers are UP but Cant Login

Gunblades

I made it to the character screen but nothing will load, it is just going round and round. 2 guildies who were experiencing the same thing alt+f4 and tried again but now they cant even get to the character screen.

Someone forgot to test the update!

Also having log on problems stayed at the lading screen before character select for a while, then put me into select a server. Just got a message "Your characters on this server are currently unavailable due to maintenance. Please try again at a later time." I'm on Jedi Covenant.

The Launcher says the maintenance was extended to 10 AM CST. While the servers may appear to be up, they shouldn't allow access for another fifteen minutes.

no, as i mentioned 2 guildies tried again, well 1 of those 2 IS now in fleet and she says there are 13 others in as well.

meanwhile myself and 2 others are still unable to login.

Also having log on problems stayed at the loading screen before character select for a while, then put me into select a server. Just got a message "Your characters on this server are currently unavailable due to maintenance. Please try again at a later time." I'm on Jedi Covenant.

Having the same situation, also on Jedi Covenant.

Also, http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5921873#edit5921873 - Community dev posted that servers were up.

Edit: right after posting this, I tried again, and now am past server select, waiting for the selected character to load.

Edit 2: Selected character never loaded, second attempt was back to Error code 4. Will wait for further word before trying again.

Edited by Honorbridge

Can't login on Jedi Covenant.

I waited for load to time out, which brought me to server login screen. Then I attempt to click login to Jedi Covenant, and it times out loading server again. On third try after two minutes of loading, it gets me to character selection screen. When I click a character it times out and drops me back to login screen.

I tried rebooting, but that didn't really do much except exactly what I did above.

-bankz

I waited a few minutes to make sure the maintenance was "officially" over to log into TOR. Got to the character select screen on JC, selected a character, and waited. Ended up timing out and being sent to the server list. Loaded a character on Ebon Hawk just fine.

I'm having problems as well attempted to repair install just in case but it loads and just states that the characters are unavailable due to maintenance and to try again. I got into the character selection screen once but unable at this time now. I am also on Jedi Covenant Edited by Icyhell
forgot to involve all information