Dreadtooth 10 Stacks Attempt

Aragorrius

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough said. Attention is still on you and your ego. Obviously you didnt like that I questioned your grouping with the top 1%.

Because how many times have you met me in a RWZ game? :p

I can savely tell you, other peoples opinions.. whom are greatly more valued than yours by pretty much every noteworthy TOFN PvPer, are very different on this very matter.

I can savely tell you, other peoples opinions.. whom are greatly more valued than yours by pretty much every noteworthy TOFN PvPer, are very different on this very matter.

Not that I give two ***** about your argument, but I feel the need to point out theres a hell of a lot more pvpers on tofn than just your elite circle of rwz teams, and quite a few are at the very least as good as the ones who frequent the forums/rwz teams.

Not that I give two ***** about your argument, but I feel the need to point out theres a hell of a lot more pvpers on tofn than just your elite circle of rwz teams, and quite a few are at the very least as good as the ones who frequent the forums/rwz teams.

A few, but not that many as you appear to think really.

Your definition of good, and mine probebly vary aswell ;p

Today , Monday 11th of February 2013,

MINT IMPERIALS & FLOOR INSPECTORS (Empire)

floorinspectors.enjin.com & /mints.enjin.com

Attempted a spontaneous Joint Venture to try kill Dreadtooth on 10 stacks.

It went fairly well, however we were (what I call Grieved) kept from killing him by TRAUMA debuff which was applied on us by some REP players in the area, mainly from SR.

this is nice info for next time I want to gank people like you there :D trololol

Some of the guilds on TOFN are really excellent and have a knack for clearing content. They put in the hours and expect results. Sadly, the dreadtooth situation is fairly clear : it should be removed from PVP servers or instanced. It is quite sad that many in this thread do not see the fine line between open world pvp and being completely moronic. Bringing the 'hey, it is a pvp server ' argument forth, when it is blatantly obvious that both the republic and empire factions do not respect one another enough, just emphasizes how little this community cares.

The night in question was nothing new. Quite a few imperials were testing the 10 stack mechanics while a friendly fire member and an SR member made sure to mess things up as much as they could. My dear Friendlyfire friends, rather than pointing fingers at imperials, look in your own back yard . What the imperials did to you and what you did to the imperials was not open world pvp. It was a big F U because you can. Simple and to the point.

We will not evolve as a community as long as we behave like this and sabotage one another. Maybe one day we will reach a point where people will co-exist without ruining events, however, until that day comes, we have to accept the fact that our server will not be in the spotlight for achievement but for idiotic behaviour.

We will not evolve as a community as long as we behave like this

We never will, there are a few specific guilds and people on this sever who seem to exist to troll people attempting pve achievements.

You're right, it's not even World Pvp, it's just being a dick for the sake of it, this will ALWAYS hold our community back.

I'm better than 99% of the server including you.

Truth had to be told.

/ego mode off

Okay,

Youre starting piss more than you even know off.

1st. You are not even close to the best players

2nd. Even with a ton of alts, the Bonsai legacy has proven to be better than you

3rd. You only know 1v1.

4th. Youre clueless

5th. I dont recall you getting mentioned in the "best of each class" and your excuse was "im a sin" meanwhile Gragole got mentioned quite a few times.

You remind me of a certain Harbinger, who is absolutely the best while everyone else disagrees.

Its time you stop, no one cares about how good you are, I have not ever seen a "record" of you (refer to Server PVP records)

Its time you stop

You remind me of a certain Harbinger, who is absolutely the best while everyone else disagrees.

Its time you stop, no one cares about how good you are, I have not ever seen a "record" of you (refer to Server PVP records)

Without any regard for the rest of your post, because frankly.. i don't really care about your opinion. Some of your guildies think quite differently than you do btw.

Anyways, just to pick on the record thing.. did it never occur to you i'm an objectives player at heart? I simply do not give a damn about the numbers or how I will look like on the end scoreboard. As long as I do whatever is nessecary to win, and take the shortest route to victory. More often than not that doesn't involve numbers, but a tactical state of mind.

I'm better than 99% of the server including you.

Truth had to be told.

/ego mode off

So you are that awesome? Then surely you would be interested in some duels? Lets say I mail my shadow-alt some gear, and we do a best of 3/5 in each tree (full tank, full infi and full balance)? As the top player you are, and the fact you only play shadow/assassin, I guess you wont have anyhing to fear.

Edited by Bonsaikitten

Without any regard for the rest of your post, because frankly.. i don't really care about your opinion. Some of your guildies think quite differently than you do btw.

Anyways, just to pick on the record thing.. did it never occur to you i'm an objectives player at heart? I simply do not give a damn about the numbers or how I will look like on the end scoreboard. As long as I do whatever is nessecary to win, and take the shortest route to victory. More often than not that doesn't involve numbers, but a tactical state of mind.

Id welcome you to our mumble

So you are that awesome? Then surely you would be interested in some duels? Lets say I mail my shadow-alt some gear, and we do a best of 3/5 in each tree (full tank, full infi and full balance)? As the top player you are, and the fact you only play shadow/assassin, I guess you wont have anyhing to fear.

I havn't actually played much of full darkness or madness. But it won't take long for me to get the hang of it. Add hybrid darkness to that though.

Bring it on.

I have nothing to seek on your mumble really. I know exactly what is going on there, and let me tell you that big talk amonst friends is hardly even full of truth and honesty.

You go believe its a friendly and not tactital chat we have

im done, go duel Bru will ya

Edited by Masarko

If you wanna do it today you've gotta be fast. I won't be around for much longer than an hour or so.

Okey 4 specs then, lets meet in Outlaws Den and do 3x4 duels. Just poke me when you have time, I'm available after rwz tonight and more the upcoming days:) You say you aint that good in madness, I'll complain that its an alt I rarely play, so I can quote myself on this if you get lucky.