Unify Colors to chest for Companions

JJDrakken

From the last Q&A.

Lesai: When it comes to planning content and game direction, how much of it is based on the developers’ plan for the game, and how much of it is based on community suggestion and feedback?

Daniel Erickson (Lead Game Designer): As we come to the end of our big must-have features (like Group Finder), updates are driven more and more by the community. Expect to see far more of the smaller quality of life requested features (color matching for companions, chat bubbles, etc.) start to get real traction under them in the near future.

Edited by Kaptain

• Dev Post
Im more interested in hiding companion head slots so custom kits are actually worth something.

Hey Shingara,

The ability to hide companion helmets will come in with companion match to chest. This is something I've worked on and you'll be seeing it before too long! Enjoy :)

Hey Shingara,

The ability to hide companion helmets will come in with companion match to chest. This is something I've worked on and you'll be seeing it before too long! Enjoy :)

Yay!

This will let my ashara have a visible head :D

woah someone from bioware talked to the community!

Edited by Daethorz

Awesome, thanks! :D Your efforts will be most appreciated, can't wait to see it in game.

I am sure Quinn will be glad to get rid of that dainty little circlet I make him wear, and I'll finally be able to get Iresso out of his starter gear without fear of him looking like a rainbow. :)

You mean you aren't using the Ichabod Crane customization on purpose?

Nope D: i just put the recruit helmet on her untill i get her tionese gear

& Lol personally bioware could tell me they "****ed up" and servers would be offline for a day or somthing and i would be happier they told me than if they kept it secret, heck id even enjoy to know what they know even though i wouldn't understand it.

But that would probably damage their stocks, unfortunately, economics & politics ruin the world D:

Awesome! I'm really looking forward to this particular change. I hate not being able to see my companions' faces.

Hey Shingara,

Godspeed!

That made my day, really.

Now going forward could we have the following tweak along this:

• [hot_key#1] : hide/show character head slot toggle
  • [hot_key#2] : hide/show companion head slot toggle

Then please delve into this: Gear customization and management.

Thank you.

A BioWare employee that works on a project responding to a thread about his own project? What is this... Either the Zombie Apocalypse is coming soon or a massive asteroid is coming to destroy the planet. Those are my only explanations for something like this.