Got removed from flashpoint, I got lockout timer!

So, I was in queue for daily flashpoint, since on this character I'm DPS the queue is painfully long as always.

Anyway, I get grouped with an already "In progress" flashpoint, so I press Accept and before I get to quick traveled to flashpoint I get removed from group, for unknown reason. Dunno if group was trying to get in guildmate or whatever. But the worst thing is that I got lockout from groupfinder. :mad:

This is the chat log:

You join a group.

Loot is now set to Round Robin.

Loot threshold is now Premium

Szaach removed you from the group.

You have left a group while it was in-progress and have been locked out of group finder. You may not queue again until your lock out timer expires.

U get that even if u crash and get removed, but it's only 10 minutes, I guess your dps que is much longer so..

Yep the DPS queue is so long that some tank/healer teams actually charge credits to 'run' DPS characters through the new hard modes so that they can get gear. That is right they expect to be paid about 100k credits each or they will vote to kick anyone who does not pay up.

Yep the DPS queue is so long that some tank/healer teams actually charge credits to 'run' DPS characters through the new hard modes so that they can get gear. That is right they expect to be paid about 100k credits each or they will vote to kick anyone who does not pay up.

should be reported somewhere.

I'd report them as that is a bannable offense.

Sounds like a bug. Did you open a ticket?

Yes, I opened a ticket. Talked in general chat and the exact same thing happen with another guy.

So just want to shed some more light on the issue.

Edited by oleost

It's not a bug per ce, more on the lines of an oversight. Happened to me once as well, was queued for LI HM as dps, got pop, joined, travelled to the instance and while I was loading I was kicked. Whispered the kicker about it, he just said it "was by accident", but who knows. :p He didn't try to redeem it any way, either.

Is it ? Yeah, they sound like massive d-bags and worthy of all ignore lists they might get into, but still, never read anything like that would be against the TOS.

It's blackmailing. Yeah, not real money, but still it is.

GENIUS IDEA!

Because if anyone is stupid enough to pay the "fee", you can put them on ignore and never group with them again. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like its time for someone to roll a tank and pay their dues :cool: