November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

around the 12th I put my pre-order down, so I'm hoping for Friday giving us at least the weekend to get into the game.

If we miss the weekend, and still not in by Monday, I think it would be severely harsh on us

All of my friends would have a full week advantage and paid the same price, all because I had other financial commitments last summer! so yeh..FRIDAY!

Going skiing over the weekend so don't really care if it happens until like Sunday/Monday.

My inner sith hopes that EA/BW realizes that they cant have people exploiting PvP to level so they rollback all servers on the 18th/19th starting the biggest internet war ever seen.

Yeah, apparently the volume of people allowed access today is far greater than yesterday. I also read that they are hoping to increase the amount for tomorrow too (this might have just been a dream though!).

If this is the case though, with that, and the amount of pre-orders slackening after July, we could be in good stead for Friday....

They didnt even finish July yesterday, dont get your hopes up.

And it's been said that their preorders spiked enormously in July. So all is not hopeless.

However, I am not counting on anything. And I am patient, I can wait. ;)

Nov. 11th here.