Bioware has some big balls

Adeptofwar

Take the most ridiculously tanky class with the most pvp utility and buff them with damage. (shadow tanks)

Does BW even play this game? how bout you give commandos the tankiness we should have in full heavy armor so those light armor mages aren't more tanky than I am.

inb4 commandos were even viable in pvp to begin with

Why is everyone getting worked up over something that was datamined and isn't even close to making its way to the pts?

You know when games are in beta tests, or have a demo, and they have ridiculous stuff that people already spotted and reported to the devs and yet 6 months -1 year later when the game is release the same broken stuff is still present?

What makes you think the datamined stuff isn't gonna be present in this game unchanged?

Edited by yoomazir

They should buff the damage and survivability of assassins and make it so their sprint is like having force speed on all the time and give them a bubble like the sorc and...umm....slow all enemies by 50% in the 15m radius of a sin...and make all of their attacks crit all the time. Ohh! and I should be able to stealth at anytime with no cooldown and stealth should remove dots...yeah.

We need this to counter the terrifying commandos and thier grav rounds. They killed me once.

You know when games are in beta tests, or have a demo, and they have ridiculous stuff that people already spotted and reported to the devs and yet 6 months -1 year later when the game is release the same broken stuff is still present?

What makes you think the datamined stuff isn't gonna be present in this game unchanged?

I have no clue, I do not work for bioware but I suppose I could answer with another question on how do you know that all these changes will make it into the game?

They should buff the damage and survivability of assassins and make it so their sprint is like having force speed on all the time and give them a bubble like the sorc and...umm....slow all enemies by 50% in the 15m radius of a sin...and make all of their attacks crit all the time. Ohh! and I should be able to stealth at anytime with no cooldown and stealth should remove dots...yeah.

We need this to counter the terrifying commandos and thier grav rounds. They killed me once.

Jelly?

Edited by cycao

Why is everyone getting worked up over something that was datamined and isn't even close to making its way to the pts?

to be fair, things don't seem to change from pts to live. I'm thinking of something as rudimentary as the pvp gear for bh/trooper getting screwed up between eliminator & medic/combat tech. I mean...really....if you don't fix obvious bugs that are obvious....well...obviously the pts isn't much use then, is it?

Edited by foxmob

When it comes to PvP, your best possible attitude would be one of skepticism and indifference. If you show signs that you care too much about balance, bioware will find a way to disappoint you. Look at the last patch, everybody already knew that after the release of 1.7, thursday, friday and saturday should be days of expecting maintenance. And we were right.

Although there is still a chance for expansion patch notes to put a big smile on my face if they give sniper passive stealth detection :) They can give melee ability to reflect my ambushes back at me, but if will be able to pull the annoying bastards out of stealth, i'll call it a day.

Edited by NoTomorrow

to be fair, things don't seem to change from pts to live. I'm thinking of something as rudimentary as the pvp gear for bh/trooper getting screwed up between eliminator & medic/combat tech. I mean...really....if you don't fix obvious bugs that are obvious....well...obviously the pts isn't much use then, is it?

Noted. I still don't know why that one was allowed to go live but this datamined information is not even on the PTS and that's the point I am trying to make.

When it comes to PvP, your best possible attitude would be one of skepticism and indifference. If you show signs that you care too much about balance, bioware will find a way to disappoint you. Look at the last patch, everybody already knew that after the release of 1.7, thursday, friday and saturday should be days of expecting maintenance. And we were right.

Although there is still a chance for expansion patch notes to put a big smile on my face if they give sniper passive stealth detection :) They can give melee ability to reflect my ambushes back at me, but if will be able to pull the annoying bastards out of stealth, i'll call it a day.

Yeah snipers could use an ability to negate the only class that is their real counter

Yeah snipers could use an ability to negate the only class that is their real counter

it's only useful while standing in cover. You will still be able to pick snipers trying to relocate.

Besides with a marauder being able to reflect my 5k ambush back at me, all bets are off about which class counter which one. The actuall match-ups will be a thing of the past after the expansion.

PS: i am seeing constantly these This message is hidden because PoliteAssasin is on your ignore list all over the pvp threads.

The forum should actually hide completely any trace of the ignored poster, you never know, i may accidentally reveal one of his posts, or somebody might quote him.

Edited by NoTomorrow

You forgot a non-channeling instant force lightning with the damage of a flyby :p Oh oh and a leap :D

I miss the old Troopers/Commandos that were advertised even as the "Oh $%@^ a Trooper! We're screwed!!!" class.

1.2 for about 3 days...

My Demo rounds were hitting for 7.5 to 8k and my Bolts for 6 to 7

Then Bioware realized their mistake and nerfed us - but leaving Smashers with 7.5k AE damage...

Makes total sense...